Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Uk-mrs moan away thread.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Todays moan, my stepchildrens mother! They're 11 and 12 (boy n girl) and stay over twice a week (more during the hoidays).

She's happy for me to cook for them, wash their clothes, pick up their mess, give up my time (often my sanity) and spend my money on them BUT if one of them needs advice and I give it I get told to "stay the fuck out of it, it's none of my buisness?" All I did was suggest some breathing excersizes for him because he keeps getting anxious in school 😢 Can't argue with the bitch or she stops them coming over just to spite my husband. Bitches be crazy!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (21-08-18), British green (11-08-18), GEORGE (11-08-18), Valentina (12-08-18), WhIpLaSh (11-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post
    Todays moan, my stepchildrens mother! They're 11 and 12 (boy n girl) and stay over twice a week (more during the hoidays).

She's happy for me to cook for them, wash their clothes, pick up their mess, give up my time (often my sanity) and spend my money on them BUT if one of them needs advice and I give it I get told to "stay the fuck out of it, it's none of my buisness?" All I did was suggest some breathing excersizes for him because he keeps getting anxious in school 😢 Can't argue with the bitch or she stops them coming over just to spite my husband. Bitches be crazy!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Just spike his food with CBD oil 😂

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-08-18), Missy (12-08-18), Valentina (12-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UK-MRS View Post
    Can't argue with the bitch or she stops them coming over just to spite my husband. Bitches be crazy
    Ex bitches be even worse

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

British green (11-08-18), GEORGE (11-08-18), Missy (12-08-18), M_C (12-08-18), Valentina (12-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Ex bitches be even worse
    Nothing worse than a woman scorned. I’ve felt the rath of this and I’d prefer to be under heavy fire 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

AND (11-08-18), GEORGE (11-08-18), Valentina (12-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

Moan No.1

Why the fuck do some people agree to a price and then ask "oh, can you do this while youre here" expecting it to be in the same price ?

Moan No.2

Why the fuck do some people agree to a price, ask for loads of extras, then try to re agree the price come payment day ?

Moan No.3

Why the fuck do some people think when I charge day rate, I can do 3 weeks work in 3 days ?

Moan No.4

Why the fuck do some people think 60 minute makeover is real ?

Moan No.5

Why the fuck do some people ask me to do a job, then stand behind me saying 'thats not how they do it on youtube' ?

Moan No. 6

Why the fuck do some people think when I charge day rate, I will be on their job for 24 hours a day ?

Moan No. 7

Why the fuck do some people think ?

This is a small selection of my moans, for a complete list please email..............

I feel this mans pain......
    ~~~ Northern Lights x Big Bud / SCROG..one plant, 16oz total yield

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Big-Bud-SCROG

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peanut butter For This Useful Post:

AND (11-08-18), GEORGE (11-08-18)

Thanks

Moan No.1

Why the fuck do some people agree to a price and then ask "oh, can you do this while youre here" expecting it to be in the same price ?

Moan No.2

Why the fuck do some people agree to a price, ask for loads of extras, then try to re agree the price come payment day ?

Moan No.3

Why the fuck do some people think when I charge day rate, I can do 3 weeks work in 3 days ?

Moan No.4

Why the fuck do some people think 60 minute makeover is real ?

Moan No.5

Why the fuck do some people ask me to do a job, then stand behind me saying 'thats not how they do it on youtube' ?

Moan No. 6

Why the fuck do some people think when I charge day rate, I will be on their job for 24 hours a day ?

Moan No. 7

Why the fuck do some people think ?

This is a small selection of my moans, for a complete list please email..............
    I’ve struggled with these types of questions and ethics all my life. Ya paid me to hang four doors. I’ve hung four doors. If it’s taken me a hour or two days I’ve still hung ya fecking doors. Go to Afghanistan and remove this threat and then while ya there 😂🇬🇧

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

AND (11-08-18), GEORGE (12-08-18), Valentina (12-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Ya paid me to hang four doors. I’ve hung four doors. If it’s taken me a hour or two days I’ve still hung ya fecking doors
    There's a thing right there, if they had already paid me and I'd hung the 4 doors, goneski

Had a guy do this recently,gave price TO HANG 4 doors, argued over price, I relented and agreed, hung the 4 doors, then he asked 'can you paint them too (6 panel pine so undercoat, 2 topcoats) ?' I said 'yeah, ££ extra' he said 'but I've already paid you for the doors, that's included'

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

British green (11-08-18), GEORGE (12-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,811 Times

Iv got a customer on at the moment about a new rear quoted we welded to his car through a insurance job.. it's a classic and he sourced the panel... it wasn't 'new' as in from a supplier it was from a random bloke selling it after it has sat for years in a garage...we don't normally let the customer sort panels but as it's an old car and hard to find part we thought ok go for it.

I had a call last week about having a look at it as there's some rust coming through! And by the way this repair was done 3 years ago and the car has been used for track days and never kept in a garage or unit and spends its life out side!

Trying to explain that I don't have exray eyes nor did he when we looked at it so we never seen any under laying rust!

But as I'm the last one to touch the car regarding repair work 'obviously' (in his eyes) I'm accounted for it as he doesn't want to pay but wants it sorted!

Wanka ha!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peanut butter For This Useful Post:

AND (11-08-18), GEORGE (12-08-18), Missy (12-08-18)

Thanks

There's a thing right there, if they had already paid me and I'd hung the 4 doors, goneski

Had a guy do this recently,gave price TO HANG 4 doors, argued over price, I relented and agreed, hung the 4 doors, then he asked 'can you paint them too (6 panel pine so undercoat, 2 topcoats) ?' I said 'yeah, ££ extra' he said 'but I've already paid you for the doors, that's included'
    I worked once for a well known high street bank . After finding out about there invoice policy. Getting paid 90 days after the invoice month. I got them to agree to payment in full version n job completion. On my second job for them I got a arsehole of a bank manger who thought he was spending his own money . Two hours of arguments I started to remove there security screens in front of there customers. I was paid in full within minutes of the first peace of glass being removed. Don’t pay me I’ll take it away. The bankruptcy laws in the country only help the rich. Had a few go bump on me and hurt me big time. It’s not fair it’s not cricket 🇬🇧

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-08-18), Missy (12-08-18), M_C (12-08-18), Subterranean Man (20-03-19), UpT0wn (18-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    I worked once for a well known high street bank . After finding out about there invoice policy. Getting paid 90 days after the invoice month. I got them to agree to payment in full version n job completion. On my second job for them I got a arsehole of a bank manger who thought he was spending his own money . Two hours of arguments I started to remove there security screens in front of there customers. I was paid in full within minutes of the first peace of glass being removed. Don’t pay me I’ll take it away. The bankruptcy laws in the country only help the rich. Had a few go bump on me and hurt me big time. It’s not fair it’s not cricket ����

Exact same scenario with major high st DIY chain some years ago, same 90 day policy introduced, me removal of customers kitchen units whilst customers on phone shouting at customer services, even had one customer offer to pay ME directly even though he'd already given *** £8K

Even the threat of a hammer to a tile has worked

I do not have the patience to argue any more, job is done, I want my money as agreed, end of....

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

British green (11-08-18), GEORGE (12-08-18), Peanut butter (11-08-18), Subterranean Man (20-03-19)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast