Thread: Bennies in RDWC

Thanks

Default Bennies in RDWC

Hi,

Got some questions about sterile vs bennies in dwc. I know this topic has been covered alot and iv spent alot of time reading just after a few opinions, some advice and 1st hand experience.

Firstly how do you grow what do you use?

Secondly i have a chiller so my res temps will be good but can bennies thrive in a chilled environment between 18-20c?

If i was to run sterile and use h2o2 what nutrients and addatives could i use and what could i not? The main ones being a root stim and flower boost. For example buddhas tree advanced metta boost has seaweed extract in it is this a no go? And if you run sterile what boost do you use.

If you run a live system what bennies do you use. I was looking at mammoth P was wondering if anyone has used it any experience.

And any other tips running either way would be great.

I know this subject splits opinions, so lets not get into some massive row about which is better both have benefits, just looking for some knowledge and expeience on how you guys and girls get on. Im undecided on which way to go. Be intrestrd to see which way is more popular.

Thanks for taking the time

BBB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBudsB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-08-18)