Thread: Clones did star to flower until week 15!

Thanks

Default Clones did star to flower until week 15!

I got these clones om April 17th . 4 different strains
    They are now 18 weeks old and have been into bud for 3 weeks.
    I am in the San Francisco Area, Napa is about 15 degrees hotter but the same grow season I believe.
    This is a backyard grow in pots,
    Everything looks fine, anyone know this area? I guess it is not when you plant but the grow season! I dont know! I just expected them to mature faster!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AGoodBud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-08-18), MonsterEnergy (14-08-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

they won't mature/flower until the timing is correct, as the light per day drops canna will start to flower

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-08-18), GEORGE (14-08-18)

Viz Guest

Clones are all photo-period plants. They will start to flower when the day (light) night (dark) cycle reaches a certain point indicating to the plant that it is time to reproduce and ensure survival. This flowering mechanism is what produces the buds. So by planting them early you will have some serious big ass plants and your harvest is going to be epic I hope.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

AGoodBud (21-08-18), Benson123 (14-08-18), CityDweller (16-08-18), GEORGE (14-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Clones are all photo-period plants. They will start to flower when the day (light) night (dark) cycle reaches a certain point indicating to the plant that it is time to reproduce and ensure survival. This flowering mechanism is what produces the buds. So by planting them early you will have some serious big ass plants and your harvest is going to be epic I hope.
    I am ultra excited about that very thing. They look beautiful now! I just need more luck and to keep from fusing over them. I didn't know clones would grow so big!