Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CBD Buds

Thanks

Default CBD Buds

hey guys
    has anyone tried the cbd buds they seem to be pretty popular at the moment they are from female plants that is a 0 thc strain so they are legal in the uk.

i am looking into smoking cannabis to try and relieve pain from migraines so the cbd may be better as i hear mixed reviews on smoking weed for headaches...alot of stoners say it doesnt help and makes it worse... american doctors claim it helps massively lol, im not into getting the 'high' feeling but wouldnt mind a small buzz....so im thinking since there is no low thc and high cbd strains out on the street then surely mixing a small amount of high thc weed into the cbd buds would give me what i am after... low thc and high cbd or does it not work like that.

be cool to see what people think of the cbd buds if anyone has tried them. i have tried oil and didnt no much at all but apparently the buds work right away.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mefookinhead For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), Gargonaught (18-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Huh...i had never heard of them until i looked it up. Seems they are legal here as well. I've no need for them, but looks intersting

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), Gargonaught (18-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18), UpT0wn (16-08-18)

Thanks

If you want REAL CBD plants dinafem have a strain Dinamed cbd + that has 20% CBD and <1% thc < If its legal in the uk then its likely rubbish with VERY low CBD !!!

Im all for growing CBD plants just not legal ones that lack actual CBD , Also most recent research shows Whole plant is better than just cbd so ...

Dinafem also have lots of other high CBD low THC strains ,

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), GEORGE (16-08-18), ggotch (16-08-18), Priapus (16-08-18)

Thanks

Wasn't there something on here before about as long as they're below a certain level of thc (0.2% or something) then they could be considered legal.

Don't see the point though 🤔

Not gonna get ya baked in the same way

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to walkaway For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks

why would it be rubbish if its legal here bud, they range from 13-20 percent cbd and 0.02thc so legal limit of thc and its the buds so its whole plant has terpenes etc aswell not cbd isolate

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mefookinhead For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by walkaway View Post
    Wasn't there something on here before about as long as they're below a certain level of thc (0.2% or something) then they could be considered legal.

Don't see the point though ��

Not gonna get ya baked in the same way
    Clearly from his OP he doesnt want to get baked !!! hes wants it to help headaches and CBD has very good scientific research support and treatment in Legal states in america , The point is NOT EVRY ONE WANTS TO BE STONED !!! ONLY US STONNERS DO LOL
    Last edited by MrEnigma; 16-08-18 at 06:02 PM.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), Gaz (16-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18), UpT0wn (16-08-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mefookinhead View Post
    why would it be rubbish if its legal here bud, they range from 13-20 percent cbd and 0.02thc so legal limit of thc and its the buds so its whole plant has terpenes etc aswell not cbd isolate
    I mean, it might be worth trying, but my experience of CBD in the UK/Ireland, is that many of them are far too low for any practical medicinal effect. It is little better than homeopathy in my opinion.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), Gaz (16-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks

in oil form i agree mate iv had no luck with oils... most of may be fake and very low but the cbd buds alot of them have lab reports showing the cbd content. most are 12percent in 1 gram so 120mg in 1g of bud which isnt bad plus the terpenes etc. i was thinking of mixing it with some high thc sativa....as thats all i can get thanks to the govt not legalising it. but a very small amount of high thc sativa mixed with the cbd bud should give me a nice high cbd to low thc smoke...and still get a slight buzz which i wouldnt mind lol plus has all the benefits from thc then. i have no idea or the cash to start growing a low thc and high cbd strain so mixing the 2 should be ok i think

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mefookinhead For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), Gaz (16-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18), Priapus (16-08-18)

Thanks

Fair enough. Buy them and try it. If it is a benefit, then i would suggest saving up a bit of cash and buying an affordable grow setup. That way you can have your High CBD and your high THC plants growing and not have to buy anything

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), gardro (16-08-18), GEORGE (16-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Last strain on the strain hunt is nice 1:1 ratio

🔆🔆https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070817743

Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), GEORGE (16-08-18), Priapus (16-08-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast