Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Wilma grow problems

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nugsrus View Post
    Just a thought but i had the dehumidifier you have and i found it useless to be honest you need a bigger one, i got the £130 one from screwfix and its the best thing ive bought always keeps RH between 50 and 60 if you want it lower you can set it to be on all the time
    Valid point thanks mate it does seem pretty useless. It does remove it just not fast enough I think

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Finney1991 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-18)

Thanks

So after some experimenting last night it looks like ive found my residue problem.

The silicon I'm using seem to not sit well with either my calmag or my shogun sumo active boost... I dropped the tank and filled it back with no silicon and all seems well up to now whereas before by now a had a build up of white slime at the bottom of my tank 🤞🏻🤞🏻

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Finney1991 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-18)

Thanks

Buy a Sponge filter for an aquarium that will slide over the sucking in side of your pump that will stop the bits of shit going down the lines and clogging before you do the next run get a roll of that black garden weed control cloth it's about £2 in wilkos line the bottom of the pot out with it before you put your coco in let's water piss out but keeps the coco safely inside

The white stuff is the silicon settlement I'd not use in the Wilma for that Reason make some up as a foiliarl spray

The Th is all over the place right now keep a good airflow in and out and a nice air movement around the stems n branches you'll. e ok even if the rh goes off the scale here and there it's usually the same sitting air with not much movement that causes mould ozoneizers are a good thing on a low setting & timer

Let us know how it goes

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mickylove View Post
    Buy a Sponge filter for an aquarium that will slide over the sucking in side of your pump that will stop the bits of shit going down the lines and clogging before you do the next run get a roll of that black garden weed control cloth it's about £2 in wilkos line the bottom of the pot out with it before you put your coco in let's water piss out but keeps the coco safely inside

The white stuff is the silicon settlement I'd not use in the Wilma for that Reason make some up as a foiliarl spray

The Th is all over the place right now keep a good airflow in and out and a nice air movement around the stems n branches you'll. e ok even if the rh goes off the scale here and there it's usually the same sitting air with not much movement that causes mould ozoneizers are a good thing on a low setting & timer

Let us know how it goes
    Cheers mickylove some goodninfo there again.

I ordered an inline filter now that should sort the clogging issue out.

I now know the white slime was my inexperience... I was putting the silicon in last. I now know thatbi have to put the silicone in first mix thoroughly and then ph to below 7. If I put the silicone is above ph7 I create a nutrient drop out with the calcium and magnesium... science ay

I've just invested in a larger dehumidifier too which I can run my intake air straight from via ducting controlled on a humidistat

Thanks

Good stuff�� You'll always get there in the end ��

Thanks

Nice one Dude!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3