Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Air conditioning system by Kahn

Thanks

Default Air conditioning system by Kahn

Hello I have a Kahn , little boy it’s very technical to use I’m not sure exactly what this needs to be fully optimum but if anyone has any information please feel free to let me know to get it working properly. I have just purchased a decent humidifier to make it work better I know it needs to work over 50% although if it drops below it cuts out and it makes the room over heat plants suffer I need to know how to control the conditions if anyone has any information please do let me know .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wazzup For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,776 Times

What do the instructions say?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (19-08-18), GEORGE (19-08-18), MrEnigma (19-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Hello I have a Kahn , little boy it’s very technical to use I’m not sure exactly what this needs to be fully optimum but if anyone has any information please feel free to let me know to get it working properly. I have just purchased a decent humidifier to make it work better I know it needs to work over 50% although if it drops below it cuts out and it makes the room over heat plants suffer I need to know how to control the conditions if anyone has any information please do let me know .
    kahn Little Boy.....Feck me thats got enough grunt to produce an artic blast across a small village. What size space and how many plants have you got going ?

Regards BL

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Blue (19-08-18), Gaz (19-08-18), GEORGE (19-08-18), M_C (19-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    kahn Little Boy.....Feck me thats got the grunt to produce an artic blast across a small village. What size space and how many plants have you got going ?

Regards BL
    Sure you want an answer to this, Bud....I feel a large number coming

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Gaz (19-08-18), GEORGE (19-08-18)

Thanks

I have 9 plants mainly incredible bulk , Bruce Banner , gelato 41 and a shitty little stardawg with an alien pro system , a hr50 humidifier just about to get c02 in with an ecotechnics controller analyser etc so it’s a very costly one but I can’t get everything working to precision as yet it’s been a long slog I’m using magnum xxxl hoods one per pot and 1000 watt dimmable lights took me a long time to build and I’m still not where I need to be any advice please feel free
    The room is your usual big front bedroom in a terrace 10 foot ceilings 16 foot x 13 foot the a.c is separate above in a tent trying to replicate the outdoors indoors not easy getting there now though and chiller unit is 1000 hailea that’s fine it’s when the humidity drops to much the a.c thinks the air or dry enough to cut out so only been able to run a few lights although this was with two smaller humidifiers the new hr50 should make it run a lot better il be putting it in tomorrow.
    Last edited by wazzup; 19-08-18 at 10:27 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wazzup For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-18)

Thanks

That's a lot of cost & effort for a little percy!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I’m a proud person I have to do things all or nothing ocd thing of mine I guess ��

14. The Following User Says Thank You to wazzup For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-18)

Thanks

I appreciate that, but it doesn't sound value for money

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    I have 9 plants mainly incredible bulk , Bruce Banner , gelato 41 and a shitty little stardawg with an alien pro system , a hr50 humidifier just about to get c02 in with an ecotechnics controller analyser etc so it’s a very costly one but I can’t get everything working to precision as yet it’s been a long slog I’m using magnum xxxl hoods one per pot and 1000 watt dimmable lights took me a long time to build and I’m still not where I need to be any advice please feel free
    That's way over the top for 9 plants massive overkill and waste of money ....I generally pull close to 60oz off 8 plants with a pair of 1000w HPS on parabolic reflectors no aircon...

Regards BL

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Gaz (19-08-18), GEORGE (19-08-18), M_C (19-08-18), wazzup (19-08-18)

Thanks

Everything is in there now so I’m going to get it right because this whole things took months to build and perfect I’m not happy with it as yet , very hard to master but it will get there I e not met anyone who has had this set up even people at the shop don’t have the info I need it’s so scientific.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to wazzup For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-08-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast