Thread: Confused over nutes, HELP! FIRST GROW.

Thanks

Default Confused over nutes, HELP! FIRST GROW.

Hello folks, I've currently got 3 white rhinos under a 600hps they are doing good and I'm entering the 3rd week off flower, I'm still using Canna A+B but I need to switch to flower nutrients , I feed them with a 2 litre bottle per plant I currently put 3ml off A then shake well with water then I add the B Part in I have some Canna Boost and Canna PK question is can I add all the 4 in the same 2 litre bottle I am using like the A then the B then the Boost and finally the PK? Surely I don't have to do everyone seperate, All advice appreciated im a newbie to growing.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Smithy1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

I mix mine all up together ,

A+B 1st
    Any Supplements
    adjust PH

Job done !
    Last edited by MrEnigma; 22-08-18 at 12:14 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

[QUOTE=MrEigma;1070829523]I mix mine all up together ,

A+B 1st
    Any Supplements
    adjust PH

Job done !
    Thanks for your reply buddy, I thought you could I just didn't want to do it then mess my good work.up lol Are you using canna nutes?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Smithy1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

[QUOTE=Smithy1;1070829528]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEigma View Post
    I mix mine all up together ,

A+B 1st
    Any Supplements
    adjust PH

Job done !
    Thanks for your reply buddy, I thought you could I just didn't want to do it then mess my good work.up lol Are you using canna nutes?
    My last grow i used canna nutes , harvest 21oz from 1.2 tent ,

This grow we are using Mills full line up A+B , Start -R - C4 - Pk - sugar rush , and one plant is on vitalize

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

[QUOTE=MrEigma;1070829529]
    Quote Originally Posted by Smithy1 View Post

My last grow i used canna nutes , harvest 21oz from 1.2 tent ,

This grow we are using Mills full line up A+B , Start -R - C4 - Pk - sugar rush , and one plant is on vitalize
    Wow nniiicee! What strain where you growing buddy? Also how where you feeding your plants where you mixing nutes and additives in litres or gallons? I've never heard of their nutes I'm going to Google it now is there any nutes where it's just one nute all the way through like for veg and for flower?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Smithy1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-08-18)

Thanks

[QUOTE=Smithy1;1070829535]
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEigma View Post

Wow nniiicee! What strain where you growing buddy? Also how where you feeding your plants where you mixing nutes and additives in litres or gallons? I've never heard of their nutes I'm going to Google it now is there any nutes where it's just one nute all the way through like for veg and for flower?
    Last grow was random bag seed, This grow Is dinafem gorilla

Tbh mate there isnt really a nute out that you can use all the way through that has everything in it , , ALOT of the ingredients react together so thats why they are separated into different bottles, + plants need certain nutrients at certain times and not atall at other stages of growth so its all separated ready to mix when needed ,

I grow in coco mate so go through a ton of water , 6 plants is 12-18 liters a day fully loaded with nutrients .

Mixing i use a 20ltr food grade tub and add 18ltrs of water ( i have marked the level inside the tub so its easy to fill with a hose ) then thats left for 24 hours , Then i add nutrients and use it all that day , then after refill to mark for the next day ,

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-18)