Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Autoflowering Critical Jack Mini Grow Advice Please

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Yeah there is difference between watts and actual watts for instance my 100 w bulb is only 20 watts plus or minus 10% actual watts. Alot depends on the light itself and I dont pretend to know much about it. Gardo is your man for this stuff hes a lighting genius. So with your 300.watt led its not going to be 300 actual watts. To find out actual watts either check with the manafacturers listing for the light or measure the draw from the wall if you have a smart meter thingy . Yeild per gram will be based on actual watts so if you want try and work out what yeild you can except with the LED then you need to know the actual watts. Obviously you wont be able to apply that to the plants you currently have as they already in flower but you can apply it to your next grow if you use the led start to finish. Noobs will be looking at 0.5g per watt and experienced growers can get 1g per watt
    Last edited by Gaz; 26-08-18 at 06:28 PM.

Thanks

My 300w has 124 or 126 actual watt draw. I bought it because I saw it on a website

The 300w I bought is this one;
    Roleadro LED Grow Light, Galaxyhydro Series 300W Indoor Plant Grow Lights Full Spectrum with UV&IR for Veg and Flower

I'm still figuring this all out, but its going to be an awesome hobby.

Thanks for all advice so far!

R

3. The Following User Says Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

Gaz (28-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,886 Times

My 300w LED consumes 300w straight from the plug... but it didn't come cheap!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gardro (28-08-18), Gaz (28-08-18), plasticdollman (28-08-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2