Thread: Hello new member here

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,680 Times

Default Hello new member here

Hello! I have 2 seedsman auto white widows as my first grow in 2 unconnected IWS dwc pots, next time trying a 10 gallon tote because of issues with having to refill water too often. ideally i'd like to try and fill 1x1m with 1 huge plant until I expand with maybe some hempy pots or coco etc. Here hoping to learn a lot about nutrients schedules/ppm reading/ph adjustment/cob building etc

My current lighting is a 600w viparspectra.

Some pics and a question

Can anyone identify these white burn looking marks? I think it might be because of heat stress but i'm not sure

An overview of first grow, I'm on about day 70 I believe
    Last edited by oJAE; 29-08-18 at 05:30 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to oJAE For This Useful Post:

G' (30-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Looks to me as if the girls have been splashed with water and burnt brother pics aren't that great like mate lets wait and see what 1 or 2 of the more experienced guys have to say, nice looking plants though bro', all the best, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

4. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

oJAE (30-08-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Welcome to the talk, pal.

Can't tell from the pics but could be heat stress, nute burn or possibly even wind burn. Put up better pics and tell us more info about your plants, mate 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

oJAE (30-08-18)

Thanks

The nutrient schedule I have been following was the recirculating/dwc one from growweedeasy, am I right in thinking autoflowers need less than is written there? (can't post link to it until 10 posts)

Another thing could have been with the reservoir draining a lot and me not topping up daily a couple of times, could this have caused burn with the solution being too concentrated?

Thanks for the welcome, have a lot of reading up to for next grow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	burn.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	365202  

Thanks

Update: About 3/4 of the way through harvesting (stopped because I need some better scissors), and I have 6.7 ounces from the 2 White Widow autos in DWC, not bad considering for a first timer I would have been happy with an oz per plant

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oJAE For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (16-09-18), UpT0wn (16-09-18)