Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 188

Thread: New Sponsors, Welcome Invisible_Sun_Led_UK.

  1. #41

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,657
    Thanks
    20,579
    Thanked 26,019 Times in 5,497 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    You got plans for some monsters ?



    🔆🔆https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070817743

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker
    Toying with the idea. Really should give my COBs a run first though lol. This will probably be my route after my next grow.

    Depends on how the combo of the COBs and HPS performs. Also don't want to be too hasty. I'm forever changing set-ups which can also be counter-productive.

    5 kits does sound like overkill to me though. Surely one kit/panel above each plant should be plenty?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://bit.ly/2VjQGYy

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

    gardro (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), Herbitual (03-09-18), M_C (31-08-18), Subterranean Man (31-08-18)

  3. #42

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,237
    Thanks
    21,349
    Thanked 31,593 Times in 7,845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Toying with the idea. Really should give my COBs a run first though lol. This will probably be my route after my next grow.

    Depends on how the combo of the COBs and HPS performs. Also don't want to be too hasty. I'm forever changing set-ups which can also be counter-productive.

    5 kits does sound like overkill to me though. Surely one kit/panel above each plant should be plenty?
    I think the lights are more for the 2x2 rather than the 4 plants.

    Your hybrid combo will deliver very well mate



    🔆🔆https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070817743

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    British green (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-08-18)

  5. #43

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,190 Times in 267 Posts

    Default

    Yeah 5 lights is for complete coverage of the tent. If you are just doing individual plants a 250w each would work well

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

    British green (31-08-18), gardro (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-08-18)

  7. #44

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,657
    Thanks
    20,579
    Thanked 26,019 Times in 5,497 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    I think the lights are more for the 2x2 rather than the 4 plants.

    Your hybrid combo will deliver very well mate



    ����https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070817743

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker
    Yeah I thought as much. I'll see how my next run goes and then make a decision.

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_Sun_LED_UK View Post
    Yeah 5 lights is for complete coverage of the tent. If you are just doing individual plants a 250w each would work well
    Cheers

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

    gardro (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18)

  9. #45

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,237
    Thanks
    21,349
    Thanked 31,593 Times in 7,845 Posts

    Default

    Do we have a list of what kits you offer and what specifications they possess ?



    🔆🔆https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070817743

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    M_C (31-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-08-18)

  11. #46

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    9,648
    Thanks
    16,603
    Thanked 46,140 Times in 9,525 Posts

    Default

    Tbh the prices kinda put me of LED’s.i know where I’m at with HID.maybe somthing to think about in future.hard to change the oldskool ways I suppose


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

    AND (31-08-18), British green (31-08-18), gardro (31-08-18), jake420 (13-10-18), M_C (31-08-18), UpT0wn (31-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-08-18)

  13. #47

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,237
    Thanks
    21,349
    Thanked 31,593 Times in 7,845 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BB View Post
    Tbh the prices kinda put me of LED’s.i know where I’m at with HID.maybe somthing to think about in future.hard to change the oldskool ways I suppose


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We'll convince you BB.

    The price of these boards are dropping very quickly as the v2 and now v3 emerge and develop so it won't be long before you can't resist



    🔆🔆https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070817743

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    AND (31-08-18), BB (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-08-18)

  15. #48

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,657
    Thanks
    20,579
    Thanked 26,019 Times in 5,497 Posts

    Default

    Might sound silly but are all your parts sourced in the UK? Is there a possibility of a price-hike after March next year?

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

    AND (31-08-18), gardro (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18)

  17. #49

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    around 56 degrees north
    Posts
    1,133
    Thanks
    5,292
    Thanked 3,788 Times in 1,124 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Toying with the idea. Really should give my COBs a run first though lol. This will probably be my route after my next grow.

    Depends on how the combo of the COBs and HPS performs. Also don't want to be too hasty. I'm forever changing set-ups which can also be counter-productive.

    5 kits does sound like overkill to me though. Surely one kit/panel above each plant should be plenty?
    Hey whiplash ,

    I’m running a cob n a HPS, I’m rotating plants to the Led n seeing more sugar forming on the ones when they’re under the Cob.

    HPS is running at 660w n Cob is running 284W .



    Ideally I want to go full LED eventually.

  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Subterranean Man For This Useful Post:

    AND (31-08-18), gardro (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), Herbitual (03-09-18), Invisible_Sun (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-08-18)

  19. #50

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Back room
    Posts
    7,574
    Thanks
    45,141
    Thanked 31,855 Times in 6,708 Posts

    Default

    Hi & Welcome to the talk, Invisible_Sun_Led_UK

    This is good timing, have to say. Am somewhere in the middle in terms of CMH or QB as an upgrade is coming.....I can feel it

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

    gardro (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), Invisible_Sun (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18), Subterranean Man (31-08-18), _teapot_ (31-08-18)

  21. #51

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,122
    Thanks
    59,380
    Thanked 59,887 Times in 14,309 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_Sun_LED_UK View Post
    Hi BG yes, I need to email you still. Ill do it tonight.
    I’m Liverpool bound today. Through us a pm or text later on if ya got some free time


    Sent from a green and pleasant land

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

    gardro (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18)

  23. #52

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,190 Times in 267 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Might sound silly but are all your parts sourced in the UK? Is there a possibility of a price-hike after March next year?
    Its a mixture of UK , Europe, Korea and China. Price rises do happen so we cant say its not going to happen, however as the tech gets older it should also drop in price. What we do say is that we are committed to keeping the prices at a realistic level.

    You can expect VAT to be added next fiscal year however.

  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

    British green (31-08-18), gardro (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18), Subterranean Man (31-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-08-18)

  25. #53

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,190 Times in 267 Posts

    Default

    Cant pm yet so i dropped a text over

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

    British green (31-08-18), gardro (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), Ironman (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18), Subterranean Man (31-08-18)

  27. #54

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,657
    Thanks
    20,579
    Thanked 26,019 Times in 5,497 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    Hey whiplash ,

    I’m running a cob n a HPS, I’m rotating plants to the Led n seeing more sugar forming on the ones when they’re under the Cob.

    HPS is running at 660w n Cob is running 284W .



    Ideally I want to go full LED eventually.
    That looks great, thanks man

    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible_Sun_LED_UK View Post
    Its a mixture of UK , Europe, Korea and China. Price rises do happen so we cant say its not going to happen, however as the tech gets older it should also drop in price. What we do say is that we are committed to keeping the prices at a realistic level.

    You can expect VAT to be added next fiscal year however.
    Good to know, thanks!

  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

    gardro (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), Invisible_Sun (31-08-18), Ironman (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18)

  29. #55

    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    9,648
    Thanks
    16,603
    Thanked 46,140 Times in 9,525 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    We'll convince you BB.

    The price of these boards are dropping very quickly as the v2 and now v3 emerge and develop so it won't be long before you can't resist



    🔆🔆https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070817743

    Gardro's coco grow mentored by joker the smoker
    Time will tell I guess


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

    British green (31-08-18), gardro (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), Ironman (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-08-18)

  31. #56

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    463
    Thanks
    2,325
    Thanked 2,638 Times in 460 Posts

    Default

    Quick question, do the kits you sell come with instructions on how to put them together and is it reasonably easy to do? I like the look of them but I'm not all that clued up on electrics. I'm not thick I just don't want to burn the house down.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Never rub another mans rhubarb

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bundy75 For This Useful Post:

    British green (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18)

  33. #57

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    348
    Thanks
    302
    Thanked 1,190 Times in 267 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy75 View Post
    Quick question, do the kits you sell come with instructions on how to put them together and is it reasonably easy to do? I like the look of them but I'm not all that clued up on electrics. I'm not thick I just don't want to burn the house down.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Hi
    There is a guide on our site here https://invisiblesunled.co.uk/blogs/...tallation-tips

    Currently Its only for 250w kit but the principal is the same for all kits.

    If you can wire a plug you should be fine

    Thanks

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

    British green (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18), tom222 (31-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-08-18)

  35. #58

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    15,122
    Thanks
    59,380
    Thanked 59,887 Times in 14,309 Posts

    Default New Sponsors, Welcome Invisible_Sun_Led_UK.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy75 View Post
    Quick question, do the kits you sell come with instructions on how to put them together and is it reasonably easy to do? I like the look of them but I'm not all that clued up on electrics. I'm not thick I just don't want to burn the house down.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    It’s very very easy, as easy as wiring a plug up . A small screwdriver and pair of pilers should be all you need 🇬🇧
    Didn’t see the above post 🇬🇧

    Sent from a green and pleasant land

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

    Benson123 (31-08-18), gardro (31-08-18), Gaz (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18)

  37. #59

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Never you mind
    Posts
    1,363
    Thanks
    2,423
    Thanked 4,929 Times in 1,309 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bundy75 View Post
    Quick question, do the kits you sell come with instructions on how to put them together and is it reasonably easy to do? I like the look of them but I'm not all that clued up on electrics. I'm not thick I just don't want to burn the house down.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Just plug 2 wires in on the board,as in the first pic,and put the plug on the driver,job done


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's nice to be nice.

  38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

    gardro (31-08-18), Herbitual (03-09-18), Invisible_Sun (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18), Subterranean Man (31-08-18), tom222 (31-08-18), WhIpLaSh (31-08-18)

  39. #60

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    5,657
    Thanks
    20,579
    Thanked 26,019 Times in 5,497 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    Just plug 2 wires in on the board,as in the first pic,and put the plug on the driver,job done


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    What did you make the frame from?

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

    gardro (31-08-18), M_C (31-08-18)

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States