Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How long to harvest this sad little thing?

Thanks

Default How long to harvest this sad little thing?

My Critical Jack Auto was stunted. I am wondering how long I have until it is ready for cutting.

Also, I am using nutrient enriched coco but am wondering if I should add anything to the water?

warm regards

R
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180902_1304512.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	69.8 KB 
ID:	365326   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180902_130451 (1).jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	365327  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-18)

Thanks

what week are you in

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gizmo87 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-18), plasticdollman (02-09-18)

Macky Guest

You need to make sure you’ve got some more beans prepared mate, that’s nearly finished and you’re gonna get like two spliffs off her.

The problem here was that medium mate, nutrient enriched coco? We use coco because it nutrient void, and we know exactly what the plant is getting.

You gonna start a new one? We can help you get a proper harvest next time round mate. Consider this one a learning curve..

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

cannabisphilanthropist (09-09-18), GEORGE (02-09-18), plasticdollman (02-09-18)

Thanks

12 weeks from seedling coming above soil. Getting new biobizz soil tomorrow along with biobizz fish mix and biobizz bloom nutrients.

Is there a definitive rule as to when to feed?

warm regards

R

8. The Following User Says Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-18)

Thanks

12 weeks from seedling coming above soil. Getting new biobizz soil tomorrow along with biobizz fish mix and biobizz bloom nutrients.

Edit: I've got 3 new seeds on the go. 2 Fruit Auto (1 broken surface ) and 1 Critical 2+ Auto. Again, broken surface. They are in Root riot cubes.

Would appreciate repotting advice and feed scheduling. Can't really afford to buy any more equip, etc, right now and hope to make do with what I've got if possible.

warm regards

R

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-18), MonsterEnergy (02-09-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

what lighting are you using with these plants mate?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-18), plasticdollman (02-09-18)

Thanks

The lighting I used during vegetative state was just incredibly poor. 18w led then 50w led.

On 25th August a 300w led was delivered and has been used ever since.

R

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-18), MonsterEnergy (02-09-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

Quote Originally Posted by plasticdollman View Post
    The lighting I used during vegetative state was just incredibly poor. 18w led then 50w led.
    On 25th August a 300w led was delivered and has been used ever since.
    that would explain it's poor growth, vegetation is where it building the frame to support the buds,
    with little vegetation growth you get little bud structure,

using a more powerful veg light will definitely help the situation,

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-09-18)

Thanks

I know I screwed up royally. I was all over the place. Years ago, I grew a massive plant in my bedroom when I was a kid. I did NOTHING to it and just watered it and it grew huge. Then my dad discovered it and destroyed it. I was overconfident and thinking I could do the same thing. But I screwed up so many different ways this time round.

I've got bio bizz soil coming along with fish mix and bloom. I'm going to follow the nutrient schedule on the biobizz site along with advice I am getting elsewhere. Of course, I will have better light and ventilation (and no caterpillars this time as they won't go in garden - ungggg).

I just

warm regards

R

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-09-18), GEORGE (02-09-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by plasticdollman View Post
    I know I screwed up royally. I was all over the place. Years ago, I grew a massive plant in my bedroom when I was a kid. I did NOTHING to it and just watered it and it grew huge. Then my dad discovered it and destroyed it. I was overconfident and thinking I could do the same thing. But I screwed up so many different ways this time round.

I've got bio bizz soil coming along with fish mix and bloom. I'm going to follow the nutrient schedule on the biobizz site along with advice I am getting elsewhere. Of course, I will have better light and ventilation (and no caterpillars this time as they won't go in garden - ungggg).

I just

warm regards

R
    Plenty of lessons to learn when you first start out mate. We have all been there, the next one will be much better

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

cannabisphilanthropist (09-09-18), GEORGE (02-09-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast