Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CBD strains

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    Totally agree mate. I have pain aswell and find CBD to be fantastic. Havent grown a CBD girl but you can buy the buds over the counter now. Ive been mixing 1/2 & 1/2 which is a lovely high with enhanced analgesia properties. Ill pass on the pills for now ��
    You can buy the buds over the counter? Where?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), GEORGE (03-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,169 Times

Hi Loki,

How are the CBD strains coming along?

As you know I have a couple of white widow CBDs in progress and in 4 weeks Im doing starting another 4 plants, all medical/ CBD strains.

Dinafem CBD - I tried this once before and it was a weak plant that ended up getting bullied out of the grow room. I intend to treat the next one like a baby to get it to the flowering stage.
    Dutch Passion CBD
    Nightingale NN-1
    slot 4 - open

All are meant to have CBD between 10 - 15% with THC below 5%, some close to zero.

Im so sensitive to THC lol that Im hoping these will be a more pleasurable smoke for me while also helping with my insomnia and back pains. Its funny as my GF is tiny but can smoke anyone under the table, so I need to grow a good mix for us both to enjoy lol.

Anyway, looking forward to popping the next batch and if anyone can recommend another CBD strain to fill slot number 4 that would be great

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), GEORGE (02-12-18), Loki (02-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Erby View Post
    Hi Loki,

How are the CBD strains coming along?

As you know I have a couple of white widow CBDs in progress and in 4 weeks Im doing starting another 4 plants, all medical/ CBD strains.

Dinafem CBD - I tried this once before and it was a weak plant that ended up getting bullied out of the grow room. I intend to treat the next one like a baby to get it to the flowering stage.
    Dutch Passion CBD
    Nightingale NN-1
    slot 4 - open

All are meant to have CBD between 10 - 15% with THC below 5%, some close to zero.

Im so sensitive to THC lol that Im hoping these will be a more pleasurable smoke for me while also helping with my insomnia and back pains. Its funny as my GF is tiny but can smoke anyone under the table, so I need to grow a good mix for us both to enjoy lol.

Anyway, looking forward to popping the next batch and if anyone can recommend another CBD strain to fill slot number 4 that would be great
    Hi Erby,

I have a couple of small CBD Brightlight plants in my small tent, they have been lab tested & show a 14:1 CBD to THC ratio.
    I'm hoping to get them flowered soon so I can have a little test smoke & will keep this thread updated about them.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), Erby (02-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18), Valentina (02-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,169 Times

Ive subscribed and look forward to hearing about the results

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), GEORGE (02-12-18), Valentina (20-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Test results from the CBD Brightlight

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (18-01-19), Erby (08-12-18), GEORGE (10-12-18), Trex (08-12-18), Valentina (20-01-19), WhIpLaSh (08-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,174 Times

My Dinamed Auto CBD is nearly done, second time I'm growing here and really liked to smoke the first plant, went through it way too fast
    Very easy plant to grow as well if you ask me, I'm having a bunch of issues with a Skunk Auto that I'm growing in the exact same soil.

Have a couple 1:1 strains waiting here for the next round but I'm not sure yet if I'm popping all 3 of them.
    Super Critical Bud CBD from Garden of Green
    The Church CBD from Green House Seed Company
    Cream&Cheese CBD from Seedsman

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleargreen For This Useful Post:

Valentina (20-01-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2