Thread: My first grow!

Thanks

Red face My first grow!

Hey guys!

I've just started my first wardrobe grow, growing Auto Colorado Cookies, from Dutch seeds.

Light: 1x Kingbo UFO LED Grow Light 150W Full Spectrum LED with CREE COB UV IR LED and 3x28 Watt LED bulbs
    Medium: Coco Professional Plus+ in Smart Pots ( Starting in 2L then to its final home in an 11L Smart pot)
    Nutrients: Coco A+B, Canna PK13/14, PH up and Down, Magne-Cal+ by Plantmagic, Rhizotonic and Bud Candy.
    Water: PH, 6-6.5 (Tap water distilled with De-Ironized water) with PPM in the range of 250-300.
    Humidity: In the range of 55-65%
    Temperature" 22-25 degree Celsius or 75 Farenhight
    Fan: Normal fan.

Seedling has developed it's two true leaves, with a lot more growth needed I believe (from what i have seen, seedlings by now usually have 4 true leaves but I can see it emerge in the middle- as you can see I can't post photos or links as I am new but I hope that describes something. Its been in its medium for 6 days now.

My post is regarding, what is your opinion on my set up (am i missing anything or)?

- As I have barely started using nutes and have just been watering it with PH'd water and 0.5ml of Rhizotonic, what schedule of feeding would you recommend and am I missing any nutes?

I am new to this all so I would really appreciate any tips or advise you have!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SMH For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Personally I started my nutes within about a week. Gave them 0.5ml of each a and b plus 1ml per litre of rhizo I think. Main thing was tho start the ec low, just a few points above your water ec and very slowly build up from thier. All my feeds are noted on my diary and got a lot of help from pros. Check out Blue's sticky thread of coco and Nutes... very useful. They look good though, be gentle with the transplant. I've often read it causes stress and possible stunting which is a pain wit autos as u can't dictate when it flowers.

I'm new to growing tho but figured I'd add my 2 cents till someone else come along

Happy growing

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    Personally I started my nutes within about a week. Gave them 0.5ml of each a and b plus 1ml per litre of rhizo I think. Main thing was tho start the ec low, just a few points above your water ec and very slowly build up from thier. All my feeds are noted on my diary and got a lot of help from pros. Check out Blue's sticky thread of coco and Nutes... very useful. They look good though, be gentle with the transplant. I've often read it causes stress and possible stunting which is a pain wit autos as u can't dictate when it flowers.

I'm new to growing tho but figured I'd add my 2 cents till someone else come along

Happy growing
    Thank you very much bro - I really appreicate that! I thought so too, so i'm going to wait until two further true leaves (so four true leaves above the cotyledon) to start feeding!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SMH For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-18)

Thanks

By the way, the seedling is 5.5CM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SMH For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SMH View Post
    Hey guys!

I've just started my first wardrobe grow, growing Auto Colorado Cookies, from Dutch seeds.

Light: 1x Kingbo UFO LED Grow Light 150W Full Spectrum LED with CREE COB UV IR LED and 3x28 Watt LED bulbs
    Medium: Coco Professional Plus+ in Smart Pots ( Starting in 2L then to its final home in an 11L Smart pot)
    Nutrients: Coco A+B, Canna PK13/14, PH up and Down, Magne-Cal+ by Plantmagic, Rhizotonic and Bud Candy.
    Water: PH, 6-6.5 (Tap water distilled with De-Ironized water) with PPM in the range of 250-300.
    Humidity: In the range of 55-65%
    Temperature" 22-25 degree Celsius or 75 Farenhight
    Fan: Normal fan.

Seedling has developed it's two true leaves, with a lot more growth needed I believe (from what i have seen, seedlings by now usually have 4 true leaves but I can see it emerge in the middle- as you can see I can't post photos or links as I am new but I hope that describes something. Its been in its medium for 6 days now.

My post is regarding, what is your opinion on my set up (am i missing anything or)?

- As I have barely started using nutes and have just been watering it with PH'd water and 0.5ml of Rhizotonic, what schedule of feeding would you recommend and am I missing any nutes?

I am new to this all so I would really appreciate any tips or advise you have!
    Your growing in coco, ph should be 5.6-6.0, are your doing multiple feedings everyday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter2348 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-09-18)

Thanks

Watch your pH. Optimal coco is 5.5- 6.0 give or take.
    Check this reddit autoflower guide, works very well. I wouldn’t add nutrients to autos for at least a week.
    Also, pot size of 11L is enormous for autos. Some growers reccomend 1 gallon for every month of life; however, even if autos don’t live that long, some strains and phenotypes may grow more vigorously than other low rider strains, and larger pots work just fine. In my general experience with auto flowers, it’s best to start and end in a 3 or even 2 gallon pot for autos, as they grow faster and are not shocked by switching pots. Remember, you are racing the flower clock and want to veg them as big as possible, so transplant stress could lower yields. Auto’s are generally very prone to stress from transplanting, more so than photo, so be very careful. I would do some research on transplanting autos. See how the 11L works for you, it may be too big to deliver the oxygen you’re hoping for.

Can’t post a link because I’m new

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DET—PDX For This Useful Post:

Gaz (21-09-18), GEORGE (21-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DET—PDX View Post

Can’t post a link because I’m new
    You cant.post external links at all here mate, just a heads up save you any future bother
    Have a quick read of the forum rules mate but welcome to the talk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    You cant.post external links at all here mate, just a heads up save you any future bother
    Have a quick read of the forum rules mate but welcome to the talk
    Seems about right, gracias Amigo

My current grow, Oregon vs Cali Diesel’s: https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...29-Redwood-Co2

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DET—PDX For This Useful Post:

Gaz (21-09-18), GEORGE (21-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DET—PDX View Post
    Seems about right, gracias Amigo

Pleasure mate

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-09-18)