Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What do you think on my nutes guys

Thanks

Default What do you think on my nutes guys

Hi guys i have 2 x 600w bulbs under parabolics shade.

Buddahs tree. A and B. 4ml Pl
    Dutchpro explode 0.5 to 1ml Pl
    Canna Pk 13 14 week 6 0.5ml Pl

I added canna to range because last one they didnt seem to bulk up and dense i do no explode has pk but i thought to top up for 1 week any thoughts apreciated

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-09-18), MonsterEnergy (15-09-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

it's more important how the plants react to the feed strength than how it should work,
    your plants health/growth will show you if it's strong enough or weak by green growth or yellowing or excess feeding aka burnt tips
    all indicators of how they like your feeding schedule

a healthy plant is an optimal plant

good luck with it mate

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Blue (15-09-18), CityDweller (16-09-18), creeperpark (26-12-18), Mull420canna (15-09-18), M_C (15-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Using cannas pk 13/14 and dutch pro explode your asking for phosphorus toxicity.

One or the other when it comes to pk additives. Adding in two isn’t going to give you 2x the results

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-09-18), creeperpark (26-12-18), M_C (15-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Using cannas pk 13/14 and dutch pro explode your asking for phosphorus toxicity.

One or the other when it comes to pk additives. Adding in two isn’t going to give you 2x the results
    Sorry to be a pain so basicaly on week 6 use canna pk 13 14 and not explode and then on week 7 back to explode

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

Blue (15-09-18), CityDweller (16-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Mull420canna View Post
    Sorry to be a pain so basicaly on week 6 use canna pk 13 14 and not explode and then on week 7 back to explode

Yes that will be fine.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-09-18), Mull420canna (15-09-18)

Thanks

Why wouldn't you just stick to one company's whole line ??? That way ALL the nutrients are made to work together

Mixing different brands without a bit of scientific knowledge is just asking for trouble as there is so many types of N - P - K .

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-09-18), Mull420canna (15-09-18), tom222 (15-09-18), _teapot_ (15-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnigma View Post
    Why wouldn't you just stick to one company's whole line ??? That way ALL the nutrients are made to work together

Mixing different brands without a bit of scientific knowledge is just asking for trouble as there is so many types of N - P - K .
    In local shop he recomended that feed excet pk 13 14 as he said all a and bs are basicaly the same and sold me the cheapest one and saved me money

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Mull420canna For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-09-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mull420canna View Post
    In local shop he recomended that feed excet pk 13 14 as he said all a and bs are basicaly the same and sold me the cheapest one and saved me money

Well he is kinda Full of SH*T

All A + B s Will work as a base , But they are 100% not all the same. Just look at a few bottles and you will see , Canna VS Mills lineups are nothing alike !!!

Until you are 100% confident Growing and have some advanced knowledge On all the types of nutrients ingredients i would just stick to 1 line up , It will serve you better , get you bigger yields and will cause less deficiencies .

Mixing and matching will lead to ph issues , nutrient lockouts & all kinds of reactions ,

Just google and research how many forms of nitrogen there is and how many react together with other nutrients , its all a bit of a scientific balance !!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-09-18), creeperpark (26-12-18), Mull420canna (17-09-18), WhIpLaSh (17-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

All A + B s Will work as a base , But they are 100% not all the same. Just look at a few bottles and you will see , Canna VS Mills lineups are nothing alike !!!

Until you are 100% confident Growing and have some advanced knowledge On all the types of nutrients ingredients i would just stick to 1 line up , It will serve you better , get you bigger yields and will cause less deficiencies .

Mixing and matching will lead to ph issues , nutrient lockouts & all kinds of reactions ,

Just google and research how many forms of nitrogen there is and how many react together with other nutrients , its all a bit of a scientific balance !!!
    Very well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toms Iws Flood & drain system using coco. 2020.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ems-using-Coco

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

MrEnigma (19-09-18), Mull420canna (17-09-18)

Thanks

So what would you say on my nutes thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast