Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Why no https://?

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    I can appreciate the jokes,but still I live in a country where growing is illegal and potentially I have a lot to lose.
    It’s understandable that you’re concerned mate, we all were when we first signed up to the talk. But you’re very safe here

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (25-12-18), ggotch (17-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Crane View Post
    I can appreciate the jokes,but still I live in a country where growing is illegal and potentially I have a lot to lose.
    It is not legal in my country either...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Gaz (25-12-18), joker_the_smoker (17-09-18), UpT0wn (17-09-18), VastGsm (05-11-21), WF420 (25-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,677 Times

As others have said no need for Https no personal/identifying information is being processed via the forum.....

The only info the internet boogie men can steal is what you willingly provide

Use a burner email, use a different password than you use elsewhere, don't post any personal info, turn of geolocation in your phone, and don't post images with any identifiable images/objects in the background.

And yep illegal here too, buddy if you that paranoid about using the site I definitely wouldn't recommend trying to grow.....

Sent from SPACE using LASERS
    Checkout my current grow - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rip-light-auto

RQS Kush auto, bridgelux pc case grow box

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Motion For This Useful Post:

Gaz (25-12-18), ggotch (17-09-18), UpT0wn (17-09-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MaximilianIV View Post
    Fair question
    https is better
    Define, 'better'....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Gaz (25-12-18), Valentina (09-01-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2