Thread: Sour Crinkle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Macky Guest

Default Sour Crinkle

Well, nothing much can be said for this other than incredible! An auto, done in less than 10 weeks from sprout? Some experts have put a lot of work into these genetics or got very lucky lol The frost is just like it says on the website, ridiculous! The smell, flavour, density, all, faultless.

This is a strain I must grow again!! And the only other strain I have ever wanted to grow twice is blue cheese. There is a sweet fruity smell to it, that comes through in flavour with the smoke. Smooth, uplifting and creative high, leaving you looking for things to do, but things to do in the house as you're a bit too high for going outside Final yield was about an ounce and a half each plant, which for 65 days ish, isnt a bad yield at all.... think this strain works more on frost then bud growth.

Hope they still got some of these beans, i wanna pop more asap!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Blue (17-09-18), Ginger-bud (17-09-18), Valentina (23-09-18), WF420 (17-09-18), WhIpLaSh (17-09-18)