Thread: 2 Fruit Autos and 2 Critical Jack Autos - No Activity

Thanks

Default 2 Fruit Autos and 2 Critical Jack Autos - No Activity

I have been germinating the Fruit Autos since 3rd September. First they were in a soaked kitchen roll, and after 4 days nothing happened. So I put them both in a glass of water until they sank and then placed them into jiffy 7 cubes which I am keeping moist. They have been in the jiffy 7 cubes since 10th September with no activity. I spray them to keep them moist.

I also have 2 Critical Jack auto seeds still in moist kitchen roll. They have been there since 11th and 13th September and no sign of taproot.

Temp in grow tent is 25 - 25c.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Sounds like you have a bunch of dud seeds, when I get seeds, I put them in water till they sink, then straight into a jiffy pellet.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

plasticdollman (18-09-18)

Thanks

My grow tent is hot. How often should I moisten the jiffy pellet to make sure it doesnt dry out?

warm regards

R

Thanks

It's become a moot point! After the seed sank to the bottom of the glass I poured some of the water into my 9 litre pot (ready for another seedling) and the sunken seed went into the 9l pot with the water. Oops. I can't find the seed so just sprinkled soil on top and watered it liberally. Hoping for the best now!