Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: CD tries to make Fem seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Hi Talkers. Annie is harvested and put to reveg. If anyone has any reveg advice i would be happy to hear it. I currently have about 25% success rate for reveg. Hopefully I don't loose this strain.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (02-02-19), Boogieman (03-02-19), Gaz (02-02-19), GEORGE (13-03-19), kudos (02-02-19), Valentina (09-02-19)

Thanks

Forgot the photo

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (02-02-19), Gaz (02-02-19), GEORGE (13-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,219 Times

Very interesting read man! Praying you get the seeds!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kudos For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (02-02-19), Gaz (02-02-19), GEORGE (13-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kudos View Post
    Very interesting read man! Praying you get the seeds!!

Thanks Kudos. I suspect that I failed on this attempt. Hopefully with a reveg and some fresh cuttings I can start over.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Gaz (02-02-19), GEORGE (13-03-19), kudos (02-02-19)

Thanks

Hi Talkers.

Reveg is not looking great. Has that "I am dying look"

Been spraying her twice a day with a very light veg foliar. Just about 3 drops of veg in 1 liter to get the water to 6.4 PH.

Lights are 21 on 3 off.

Temps are too high at 29c. I should really fix the temp issue. Should be easy enough but I had a long week and dont feel like doing more work.

Cheers!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (10-02-19), Gaz (09-02-19), GEORGE (16-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Yikes, looks like she is a bit shocked.

My revegs are a bit hit and miss, but have had luck with a Big Nugs Fast and am having some luck with the Amnesia Fast. No foliar spray, 24/0 light/dark hours in LED, fed water only till new leaves got big then started with grow A+B.

If that was my plant I would NOT do any more pruning, just let her do what she wants and take it a day at a time. If a leaf wants to come off, I would let it drop and pick it up rather than cutting or plucking it off. May be a very little amount of seaweed when watering, nothing more. Fingers crossed CityD!!
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

AND (10-02-19), CityDweller (09-02-19), Gaz (09-02-19), GEORGE (16-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Yikes, looks like she is a bit shocked.

My revegs are a bit hit and miss, but have had luck with a Big Nugs Fast and am having some luck with the Amnesia Fast. No foliar spray, 24/0 light/dark hours in LED, fed water only till new leaves got big then started with grow A+B.

If that was my plant I would NOT do any more pruning, just let her do what she wants and take it a day at a time. If a leaf wants to come off, I would let it drop and pick it up rather than cutting or plucking it off. May be a very little amount of seaweed when watering, nothing more. Fingers crossed CityD!!
    Thanks for the input Val. She is sharing the tent with my current veg planta so I figured a few hour of dark would not hurt. Everything i have read says to feed N so I have been mixing full veg dose into the water. I will switch to plain water for now. I dont have any seaweed. I could brew a kelp meal tea.

I have not been doing any pruning. Just letting her be as you say.

For me this will be tragic if she does not veg. I held this pheno for many years and then got stupid at the end.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (10-02-19), Gaz (09-02-19), GEORGE (16-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

How many days into reveg are you?

I just watered into soil and let her be. I fed N too, but only after she was obviously back online. Personally am not a foliar spray kind of person because the water beads under lights can burn the leaves, so it all depends on your set up. The water on leaves thing is a whole other issue and clearly people's opinions differ.

You just got me thinking of a science project I did in school. I had to propagate African Violets from a square cut from a leaf, using agar dishes, with auxins and gibberelic acid and stuff like that. I killed them because I fussed over them too much. But now I am wondering how would things go if that was done on cannabis...?

Fingers crossed she pulls through.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (09-02-19), Gaz (09-02-19), GEORGE (16-02-19)

Thanks

I just watered into soil and let her be. I fed N too, but only after she was obviously back online. Personally am not a foliar spray kind of person because the water beads under lights can burn the leaves, so it all depends on your set up. The water on leaves thing is a whole other issue and clearly people's opinions differ.

You just got me thinking of a science project I did in school. I had to propagate African Violets from a square cut from a leaf, using agar dishes, with auxins and gibberelic acid and stuff like that. I killed them because I fussed over them too much. But now I am wondering how would things go if that was done on cannabis...?

I have been spraying my all my plants multiple times a day since the day I started growing. 6 years about. I never dim or pull back the lights. I have never had leaf burn. I have done this with CFL, HPS and CMD.

Plain water, water with a bit of Veg and water with Epsom.

When they are young I try to spray 10 times a day to keep humidity up.

I truly believe that water droplets amplifying light and burning is a myth. By now it should have happened at least once.

I even foliar feed plain water for first 4 weeks of flower at least once a day. Most of the year I have low humidity that i am battling.

Forgot to check when reveg was started before starting this rant. Brb

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-02-19), GEORGE (16-02-19), Valentina (09-02-19)

Thanks

It's only been 7 days. She has to fully die before I give up.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Gaz (09-02-19), GEORGE (16-02-19), Valentina (09-02-19)

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast