Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17

Thread: CD tries to make Fem seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Quick update here. I decided to hold off on growing the new Annie seeds. I do not want to bin any plants and currently have 9. The Annie mother is still alive and has not reveged yet. I am going to keep trying until she dies. While I did get 23 seeds from her, it would be nice if I could get more that came directly from her cuttings just to be sure.

I do not want to close this journal. Once I have some space we will start 2 seeds and try again to make more seeds to share.

If the mother reveges I will update with a photo and use cutting instead of seeds for the next try.

Cheers.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (13-03-19), GEORGE (13-03-19), M_C (28-02-19), Valentina (28-02-19), Wags (28-02-19)

Thanks

Annie mother is dead and binned. Hopefully my seeds are authentic and not some stray pollen or hermie self pollination. The ripeness of the seeds on the early harvested plant lets me believe that they were early pollination by my hand. Cheers Talkers.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (13-03-19), Boogieman (13-03-19), British green (01-04-19), Gaz (12-08-19), GEORGE (13-03-19), riot (22-04-19)

Thanks

Seeds from this thread will be started when I return from vacation on the 27th of August. I am excited to see if I was able to preserve the true Annie as a Fem. If they are proper Annie seeds I will start this again using the expensive bottle of reversing hormone that I never got to try. Hopefully this time we can have a full harvest of Annie seeds to share.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (09-08-19), Gaz (12-08-19), GEORGE (09-08-19), IceCalibur (09-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Hi Talkers. Today is an amazing day. So far I have found 18 seeds in the Annie buds. They are deep inside the rock hard nugs.

I need to pick 1 plant to bin so that I can grow two of these seeds and use the reversal spray to try again.

At least I did not loose the strain! What a relief.
    Congrats Bro,

I made femmed seeds for quite some time. Found some strains worked better than others

I had one strain, cant remember what it was but it made male flowers with zero pollen whilst some were prolific and produced a ton of beans.

I made my own SC water too. If you're planning on doing it a bit it will be waay cheaper too

8. The Following User Says Thank You to flamstaa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-11-20)

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17