Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi New to THC Talk :D

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,767 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Yes mate it is a collection of Personal growers on here. The "our goal" and name like mass medicinal suggest they ain't just some guy looking to grow a bit of smoke for himself more like a business or commercial operation.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    I think that should be fine as long as he isn’t caught marketing or promoting in any way. Like so what. If I was a budtender and had a corresponding weed email , your damn rights I’d use that email for all my weed related shit. Who wouldn’t?? So just because this guy is legally affiliated with a cannabis company, you’re discriminating against him? Do you hear how retarded that sounds? Give a guy a chance instead of ASSUMING that he was going to break the rules, which is all you did, assume. How rude of you. Just saying. Maybe I can’t change your mind on that ban, but I sure as hell hope I don’t see something like this happen again, because this was just ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-18), i spy (05-10-18)

Thanks

I think as long as a guy is contributing to the talk and not breaking the rules, he should be allowed to share and learn here. I honestly feel bad for the guy, he came here and got shot down before he could even say hi

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-18), i spy (05-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Corneu View Post
    I think as long as a guy is contributing to the talk and not breaking the rules, he should be allowed to share and learn here. I honestly feel bad for the guy, he came here and got shot down before he could even say hi

He spammed other sites and came here to do the same its that simple....

Regards BL

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-18), Trex (05-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Okay i mean sure they belong to a company, I could’ve told you that. What I’m saying is that banning someone before they’ve committed an offence is bullshit. Like what if this guy did respect the rules? Just posting informational threads and talking about weed. That’d be Fucking amazing because seeing as he was from a state where weed is legal, he probably has, well had, a WEALTH of information. Y’all jumped the gun, he was chill.

If you look at the rules (this is really starting to sound a little Nazi now!) They had already broken them with their username....
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (05-10-18), GEORGE (09-10-18), Trex (05-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,398 Times

it does make you ponder.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-18), Trex (05-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    He spammed other sites and came here to do the same its that simple....

Regards BL
    Well fuck why didn’t you start with that 😂😂 get the cunt outta here then 😂😂

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Well fuck why didn’t you start with that  get the cunt outta here then 

Fair enough but we shouldn’t have to justify ourselves, we have been doing this a long time we know what we are doing...We don’t just ban folks for the fun of it but we also have a responsibility to all our members to look after their best interests...

Regards BL

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

gardro (05-10-18), GEORGE (09-10-18), i spy (05-10-18), scoobywho (06-10-18), Trex (05-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Fair enough but we shouldn’t have to justify ourselves, we have been doing this a long time we know what we are doing...We don’t just ban folks for the fun of it but we also have a responsibility to all our members to look after their best interests...

Regards BL
    I’m not trying to attack anyone or tell you that you’re doing your job wrong man. But when I see something sketchy, I’ll say something. Every. Single. Time. I just want to make sure everyone on here is having a pleasant experience and I’d hate to see someone excluded for something silly. But you’re right, you probably know what you’re doing. I’m just not the type to stay quiet when I think something might be up. But after hearing from you and macky, I know that there was a perfectly good reason for the ban. You guys had just made it seem like he got banned solely due to his affiliations when that wasn’t in fact the case.

Didn’t mean to be a thorn. I know I can be a bit of a bother at times, but hey I don’t gotta deal with me 😂😂😂😂

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-18)

Macky Guest

I’m not trying to attack anyone or tell you that you’re doing your job wrong man. But when I see something sketchy, I’ll say something. Every. Single. Time. I just want to make sure everyone on here is having a pleasant experience and I’d hate to see someone excluded for something silly. But you’re right, you probably know what you’re doing. I’m just not the type to stay quiet when I think something might be up. But after hearing from you and macky, I know that there was a perfectly good reason for the ban. You guys had just made it seem like he got banned solely due to his affiliations when that wasn’t in fact the case.

Didn’t mean to be a thorn. I know I can be a bit of a bother at times, but hey I don’t gotta deal with me 😂😂😂😂

When did I say anything lol, you mean Mc?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    When did I say anything lol, you mean Mc?
    Sorry yeah, I meant Mc, I suck with names lmao

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Corneu For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2