Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Super Silver Haze Strain Question

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Question Answered: Super Silver Haze Strain Question

Hey guys I'm new to this site (which I like very much so far) but not new to growing (20+yrs)..This is the first time I've grown Super Silver Haze photos and would like to know some thoughts on the strain from those of you whom are familiar with it. If you've grown it any pointers would be appreciated such as its tolerances, and if you've just smoked it, ate it, buttered it, played with it, whatever etc I'd like to know. Any info is always helpful for a new strain grow in my opinion.

I'm currently growing in soil (a bunch of my own mix organic I won't list unless anyone wants me to) and I'm a huge fan of the Manifold technique as I've yielding quite impressively in the past and its overall neat and tidy like I like it.

I've noticed so far the strain is heat tolerant which I need for my area because its hot as a bitch where I live--(the southern states) (with A/C) and it also seems to not like the topping I've done---no issues, just meaning its taking longer to recover than most other strains I grow---which tend to be Indicas...

I've read the strain is Mold resistant so if anyone has insight on that it would be appreciated..

Basically I have no certain question I just want ANY input on the strain from those who have experienced it----Much Appreciated

2. "only pointer it stretches like crazy, can easily triple veg size with a good sativa heavy ssh,
    it's worth the additional weeks in flower though,"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (11-10-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times
    Provided Answers: 87

only pointer it stretches like crazy, can easily triple veg size with a good sativa heavy ssh,
    it's worth the additional weeks in flower though,

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-10-18), GEORGE (23-10-18), MRJIMMY2017 (11-10-18), Spartacuss (11-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    only pointer it stretches like crazy, can easily triple veg size with a good sativa heavy ssh,
    it's worth the additional weeks in flower though,
    Timing is not important to me--health and quality is--Im indoor in a 5ft tent and have been worried since the beginning about the stretch...I'm praying my Manifold technique will help that...The only other option would be to supercrop which I'm not a fan of personally

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-10-18), GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (11-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times
    Provided Answers: 2

Have a look there for a member called Loki. I know hes growing some SSH. Seen him supercropping them but know very little myself.

Top bloke & loada of experience so should help you out.
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-10-18), GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (11-10-18), Spartacuss (11-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

What breeder you go with? Heard mr nice is supposed to be good but as sativa can also get plants which take 14 weeks. Too long for me to wait but suppose if I had a rotating crop I'd do it. I like the amnesia haze and is talks of a known cut actually being a ssh rather than amnesia. Think that finishes in 9 weeks as well which is bloody good and must be decent as it's done the rounds.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-10-18), GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (11-10-18), Spartacuss (11-10-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    What breeder you go with? Heard mr nice is supposed to be good but as sativa can also get plants which take 14 weeks. Too long for me to wait but suppose if I had a rotating crop I'd do it. I like the amnesia haze and is talks of a known cut actually being a ssh rather than amnesia. Think that finishes in 9 weeks as well which is bloody good and must be decent as it's done the rounds.
    Ssh is best made by greenhouse seeds, that’s the original I think

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-10-18), GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (11-10-18), Spartacuss (11-10-18), WF420 (11-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    Have a look there for a member called Loki. I know hes growing some SSH. Seen him supercropping them but know very little myself.

Top bloke & loada of experience so should help you out.
    Will do thanks for the info..

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (11-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    These I ordered from ILGM so not sure of the actual breeder. Had a nice deal on them so it was hard to pass up..

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (11-10-18), GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (11-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times
    Provided Answers: 9

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacuss View Post
    These I ordered from ILGM so not sure of the actual breeder. Had a nice deal on them so it was hard to pass up..
    I believe they breed their own seeds and do not sell from other breeders.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (14-10-18), Spartacuss (11-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    I believe they breed their own seeds and do not sell from other breeders.
    Oh ok, I kind of thought so but just wasn't 100% on that...thanks for the info..I've purchased from them a few times and its all been top notch so far

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spartacuss For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-10-18), GEORGE (23-10-18), MonsterEnergy (14-10-18)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast