Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Start with problems

Thanks

Ok thanks so much ! So I do anther flushing in the right way ? Last night I didn’t do 10 x pots but much less....
    And after flushing I give nuts? Some night ? 2 parts mean double ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to danyfusy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Quote Originally Posted by danyfusy View Post
    Ok thanks so much ! So I do anther flushing in the right way ? Last night I didn’t do 10 x pots but much less....
    And after flushing I give nuts? Some night ? 2 parts mean double ?
    Yeah, leave it a couple of days & then flush with 10x the size of the pot, this will probably make the plant a little sad for a few days but the soil seems to be hot from salt buildup, this is caused by not getting water from the bottom of the pot when you do water it. In that case, the water dries up & the feed is deposited in the soil & the next time you water, it dissolves & makes the rootzone take on too much feed, it can cause the plant to seem Over & Under fed at the same time.

By 2 part, I mean that the nutrients you should get are in 2 parts, 1 will be Veg nutrients & the other will be Bloom, 2 separate bottles, check eBay for: Plant Magic Old Timers Veg & Bloom. It's pretty cheap & the grow shop might have it too. After you flush the plant, wait for 3-4 days for the soil to start to dry out, then start to feed it with a schedule of Feed Feed Water, this breaks down to Day 1 = Nutrients Day 4 = Nutrients Day 7-8 = Plain water, using this schedule will give the plant a little rest & keep the soil from getting too hot again.

Feel free to ask anything dude, it' a lot to take on board in one go, but that is why we are all here.

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

danyfusy (14-11-18), GEORGE (14-11-18), Greengrass (14-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Yeah, leave it a couple of days & then flush with 10x the size of the pot, this will probably make the plant a little sad for a few days but the soil seems to be hot from salt buildup, this is caused by not getting water from the bottom of the pot when you do water it. In that case, the water dries up & the feed is deposited in the soil & the next time you water, it dissolves & makes the rootzone take on too much feed, it can cause the plant to seem Over & Under fed at the same time.

By 2 part, I mean that the nutrients you should get are in 2 parts, 1 will be Veg nutrients & the other will be Bloom, 2 separate bottles, check eBay for: Plant Magic Old Timers Veg & Bloom. It's pretty cheap & the grow shop might have it too. After you flush the plant, wait for 3-4 days for the soil to start to dry out, then start to feed it with a schedule of Feed Feed Water, this breaks down to Day 1 = Nutrients Day 4 = Nutrients Day 7-8 = Plain water, using this schedule will give the plant a little rest & keep the soil from getting too hot again.

Feel free to ask anything dude, it' a lot to take on board in one go, but that is why we are all here.
    Thanks so much !!! You guys are great! You are helping me so much

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danyfusy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-11-18), Greengrass (14-11-18), Loki (14-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post

I am buying Magic plan as a suggestition :-) but can i use it even for the next harvest? from veg moment to bloom? always in 2 part?

I have seen there are normal plant magic and Organic one, which one is better?

thanks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danyfusy For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-11-18), GEORGE (14-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,716 Times

Quote Originally Posted by danyfusy View Post
    I am buying Magic plan as a suggestition :-) but can i use it even for the next harvest? from veg moment to bloom? always in 2 part?

I have seen there are normal plant magic and Organic one, which one is better?

thanks
    Yeah, the 2 part feeds are designed to be used throughout the whole grow, generally though, with a good soil, you can veg the whole time without adding the bloom part. Generally, veg part 1 would be 2-4ml per litre during growth, once you flip to flower, after about 2 weeks you start adding the bloom at 2-4ml per litre & dropping the veg nutrients to 1ml per litre but the bloom will be still at 2-4ml per litre

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

danyfusy (14-11-18), GEORGE (14-11-18)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4