Thread: Seedsman HALLOWEEN 2018 Promotion

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Vanilla Kush Feminised Seeds - 3
    Blue Cheese Feminised Seeds - 3
    Cream & Cheese CBD Feminised Seeds - 3
    Gelat.OG Feminised Seeds - 3
    FREE - HALLOWEEN 2018 AUTO BUNDLE ( 18 free autos)
    FREE SEEDS from BARNEYS FARM - Peyote Critical - 6
    FREE - Feminised Freebies – 3 Seedsman Jack Herer Feminised
    FREE - FREE SEEDS from SEEDSMAN Black Sugar Fem -4

Like £72! ( 82 euro)

43 seed! 31 of which are free! Happy mother fucking Halloween! Nice one J Trich, seeds man, and the talk! some prizes for the chess comp

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

AND (29-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

I am off work, what else am I going to do

Black Sugar
    White Strawberries
    Cali Bay Dream
    Jack Herrer
    Blue Cindy

And the Halloween Fem bundle

Damn BS doesn't do international payments with my account so chose to pay cash

Quick question J Trich, order is for £71.58, email says notes only, no coins...how do I do that ??

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

J Trich (29-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

You guys are lagging the hell out of the website. Stop buying junk so I can get my stuff!!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

AND (29-10-18), Dizzydave (29-10-18), J Trich (29-10-18), lipnobody (29-10-18), Lucas3330 (29-10-18), Valentina (29-10-18)

Macky Guest

This is where we get to reward our sponsors for being epic! Buy buy buy lol good to see plenty of talkers jumping in

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

J Trich (29-10-18), Valentina (29-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Nice one, Seedsman! Got my seeds and thanks for the freebies!!
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

J Trich (29-10-18)

Thanks

Welp, gotta say this did not go the way I expected or wanted but I feel like I need to report my experience.

So Ive never used Bitcoin or bought seeds or really much of anything from direct ship overseas places so maybe thats why BUT Ive just spent roughly 3.5 hours fighting a website to get nothing. I singed up for the bitcoin site and put money on it along with my ID. I then went to the seedsman site and chugged through the lag to get a cart full. Used up my loyalty points, added the first time bitcoin purchase and got to the payment screen and decided I needed to change some thing. The site decided that I had placed the order however and is awaiting payment. Now Id be happy to delete that order and redo my stuff but I can't because its got all my loyalty points, first time buy discounts and everything else tied to this purchase I'm not going to make. I'd love to contact seedsman to get it cleared up but after a half hour of so of beating my face against their service site I cant find anywhere to just get a hold of a person to fix it. Its all FAQ pages and QA boards.

Look maybe this is just a hickup and I'm a stupid old man or whatever. Maybe it works great in Europe. I dont care. I've spent the morning sending my ID, Bank info and money all over the internet to make a single purchase online that I never made and cannot contact the vendor who thinks I did make it. O yea, and I've now got a bunch of fake e money I've got to figure out how the hell to turn back into real cash.

I really am glad for folks that can get their product this way but I am obviously not one of them.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Bitcoin can be a bitch to get your head around mate, but once you understand what’s going on it’s easy, just takes time.

Sounds like a bug in the website, I’m sure J trich, our sponsor for seedsman here, can help resolve the issue. Drop him an inbox.

As for turnin the bitcoin back into cash, don’t do it mate, just hold on to them. You’ll spend them in the future and they’ll be worth more. Just hold or hodl as the crypto lingo goes

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (29-10-18), J Trich (29-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,809 Times

Dam, the servers must been busy today took me good few hours to get my order finalised! Struggled to change my gift to the auto but settled for the fem, package! Aswell the bundle gift for extra £9, didn't look what it came with so look forward to opening! £70 Well spent imo

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucas3330 For This Useful Post:

J Trich (29-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,809 Times

My order

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucas3330 For This Useful Post:

J Trich (29-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Bitcoin can be a bitch to get your head around mate, but once you understand what’s going on it’s easy, just takes time.

Sounds like a bug in the website, I’m sure J trich, our sponsor for seedsman here, can help resolve the issue. Drop him an inbox.

As for turnin the bitcoin back into cash, don’t do it mate, just hold on to them. You’ll spend them in the future and they’ll be worth more. Just hold or hodl as the crypto lingo goes
    Didnt have a problem with the bitcoin until the order on the site screwed up. Now Im questioning everything I did. Sent a message to him. Will let ya know if anything gets resolved.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast