Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Seedsman HALLOWEEN 2018 Promotion

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousaurusRex View Post
    Didnt have a problem with the bitcoin until the order on the site screwed up. Now Im questioning everything I did. Sent a message to him. Will let ya know if anything gets resolved.
    It’ll be sorted mate no doubt, don’t stress seems as if seedsman have been mad busy today, the site, as you know is slow as fuck. Took me half hour to order my shit, and I didn’t look around, I knew what I wanted.

The bitcoin transaction process those end will be a little different to normal banking too, but it’ll all be sorted mate, don’t worry about it. I know it’s a pain in the arse, but you’ll get what you paid for

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,147 Times

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    I am off work, what else am I going to do

Black Sugar
    White Strawberries
    Cali Bay Dream
    Jack Herrer
    Blue Cindy

And the Halloween Fem bundle

Damn BS doesn't do international payments with my account so chose to pay cash

Quick question J Trich, order is for £71.58, email says notes only, no coins...how do I do that ??
    Sorry, no idea how works this payment, never used, asking office.. back soon..

You guys are lagging the hell out of the website. Stop buying junk so I can get my stuff!!
    yes bro, from 12:00 pm, when started promo, also has been long awaited by many customers and nobody wants to run out of their bundle (there is limited stock each bundle) that is why there are many who already had their baskets ready to order. The site has been receiving hundreds of customers wanting to buy in the first hours...

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Nice one, Seedsman! Got my seeds and thanks for the freebies!!
    Great.. wishing a fast deli...

Welp, gotta say this did not go the way I expected or wanted but I feel like I need to report my experience.

So Ive never used Bitcoin or bought seeds or really much of anything from direct ship overseas places so maybe thats why BUT Ive just spent roughly 3.5 hours fighting a website to get nothing. I singed up for the bitcoin site and put money on it along with my ID. I then went to the seedsman site and chugged through the lag to get a cart full. Used up my loyalty points, added the first time bitcoin purchase and got to the payment screen and decided I needed to change some thing. The site decided that I had placed the order however and is awaiting payment. Now Id be happy to delete that order and redo my stuff but I can't because its got all my loyalty points, first time buy discounts and everything else tied to this purchase I'm not going to make. I'd love to contact seedsman to get it cleared up but after a half hour of so of beating my face against their service site I cant find anywhere to just get a hold of a person to fix it. Its all FAQ pages and QA boards.

Look maybe this is just a hickup and I'm a stupid old man or whatever. Maybe it works great in Europe. I dont care. I've spent the morning sending my ID, Bank info and money all over the internet to make a single purchase online that I never made and cannot contact the vendor who thinks I did make it. O yea, and I've now got a bunch of fake e money I've got to figure out how the hell to turn back into real cash.

I really am glad for folks that can get their product this way but I am obviously not one of them.
    Yes i undertannd, but i think it was a really bad time for you to try it, i explain, this is a BIG offer, is usual servers receiving hundreds visits at time in the first days trying to ordering (limited bundle stocks). We announced during a week before, people was crazzy waiting promo launched... now the best you can do is contact support team from www.seedsman.com/contact txt or call for some contries are available..

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas3330 View Post
    Dam, the servers must been busy today took me good few hours to get my order finalised! Struggled to change my gift to the auto but settled for the fem, package! Aswell the bundle gift for extra £9, didn't look what it came with so look forward to opening! £70 Well spent imo

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Yeah it is a Seedsman promo.. there is nothing like it..

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

AND (29-10-18), Lucas3330 (31-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas3330 View Post
    ...Struggled to change my gift to the auto but settled for the fem, package!
    Same here! I wanted the CBD Bundle, clicked on it, then it reverted back to the Fem Bundle after asking me something about the address. Anyhow, they're free so I am just happy to have a wider variety.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

J Trich (30-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,576 Times

i love paying with bitcoin on seedsman. u get 25% off plus a ton of extra freebies

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

2018 Outdoor extravaganza https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...r-extravaganza

2017 outdoor guerilla grow https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tdoor-escapade

2016 guerilla grow finished https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...adventure-2016

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kyg For This Useful Post:

J Trich (30-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Same here! I wanted the CBD Bundle, clicked on it, then it reverted back to the Fem Bundle after asking me something about the address. Anyhow, they're free so I am just happy to have a wider variety.
    sorry for the issue, i think now is fixed.. some devices was getting probs..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

Valentina (30-10-18)

Thanks

Remember.. the best Halloween promo still ON!!
    Here some samples of the baskets of some of our clients who have wanted to share their purchases in these days.. As you can see, complementing with different promotions, they have achieved an incredible seed lot. Halloween + Double deals & / Or BitCoin...

Customer 1: I just bought 4 packs of autos and got so loaded on freebies with this killer Halloween salr they have. Dont sleep on it -

Cust. 2: To good of a deal to miss. Should check out the #HalloweenPromo from #seedsmanseeds Got mine in time

Cust. 3: Took advantage of seedsman Halloween bundle to pick up some seeds from my 2 favorite breeders. I ended up getting 43 quality auto seeds plus 6 photoperiod seeds for $120 cad

Macky Guest

Ridiculous promotion man! I can’t wait for my seeds to arrive! So much variety, and they’ll last a couple of years probably! Bargain man, nice one seeds man!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Gaz (31-10-18), J Trich (31-10-18), Valentina (31-10-18)

Thanks

Just ordered 10 seeds myself. Think I've managed 22 additional free seeds.

I'll do a competition for a couple of them as a thanks to the talk.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to walkaway For This Useful Post:

J Trich (31-10-18), Valentina (31-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    Sorry, no idea how works this payment, never used, asking office.. back soon..
    Customer AND still waiting for J Trich to tell him how to pay

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

J Trich (31-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Customer AND still waiting for J Trich to tell him how to pay
    lol yeah sorry forgot... you are one the milion guys asking about those days... well bro, found, only paper, not coins (are easy to recognise)
    full nfo: https://support.seedsman.com/hc/en-u...I-pay-by-Cash-

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

AND (31-10-18)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast