Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mildew week 7-8 flower

Thanks

Default mildew week 7-8 flower

got two outdoor potted plants. no idea the strain as were bag seeds but has generic northern lights sort of smell.started obviously flowering around 12th September ...last week or so and keep having mildew issue. been treating with milk and water but after couple days of spraying keeps coming back.. sprayed with apple cider vinegar earlier(2 tea spoons to about 1.1 litres) so gonna see tomorrow if its back..just wondering if its risky wtrying to keep fighting it and should I just harvest now?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to calis finest For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (24-10-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,186 Times

Quote Originally Posted by calis finest View Post
    got two outdoor potted plants. no idea the strain as were bag seeds but has generic northern lights sort of smell.started obviously flowering around 12th September ...last week or so and keep having mildew issue. been treating with milk and water but after couple days of spraying keeps coming back.. sprayed with apple cider vinegar earlier(2 tea spoons to about 1.1 litres) so gonna see tomorrow if its back..just wondering if its risky wtrying to keep fighting it and should I just harvest now?
    Mildew at this stage isn't good mate. Could potentially wreck your whole harvest. Where exactly is the mold?

:Toke

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

calis finest (24-10-18)

Thanks

on most fan leaves creeping on some small buds. I plan to freeze the harvest until I'm ready to make bubble has so thought it wasn't as serious a problem. can harvest and freeze tomorrow if needs be. i can try post some pics just gotta download the thctalk app

Thanks

on most fan leaves creeping on some small buds. I plan to freeze the harvest until I'm ready to make bubble has so thought it wasn't as serious a problem. can harvest and freeze tomorrow if needs be. i can try post some pics just gotta download the thctalk app
    Struggling to upload pics from my phone

Thanks

id harvest ASAP if i was you, had 1 outside with the same issue, once its on your buds things change, i washed mine but its never the same again

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

calis finest (25-10-18), Dr Green (25-10-18)

Thanks

Really? I was hopein to let me go a bit longer so the yield increased. It seems to be at bay today. I can harvest today but don't want to unless necissary

10. The Following User Says Thank You to calis finest For This Useful Post:

420gen (25-10-18)

Thanks

well its kind of hard without any pics we are just guessing mate tbh

Really? I was hopein to let me go a bit longer so the yield increased. It seems to be at bay today. I can harvest today but don't want to unless necissary

12. The Following User Says Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

calis finest (25-10-18)

Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to calis finest For This Useful Post:

420gen (25-10-18), Dr Green (25-10-18)

Thanks

do you know how to get pics from the gallery to the thread?

Thanks

looking at the hairs, their all curled towards the bud which indicates ripeness, you could leave it for another week and try to maintain it but your taking the risk of all the buds getting covered, whats your climate like? day and night temps?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 420gen For This Useful Post:

calis finest (25-10-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast