Thread: Flora Trio for autoflowers.

Thanks

Default Flora Trio for autoflowers.

I haven't used any nutrients at all and would love to hear is it ok to use the below amount of nutrients.

Today I received The Flora Trio (Grow, Micro and Bloom).

I am growing 3 AK48 autos, 2 months old, 11L pots, buds started forming about 1 week ago, about 130cm. tall and like said haven't used any nutrients at all for this grow. Is it good to use 4ml Bloom for the 4 liters of water and every other watering and like that until the crop?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

If you haven't used any nutes so far & things are looking OK then I would introduce them slowly rather than full strength, start at 1ml & work up from there watching for how the plants react...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Kurdt (29-10-18), THC Prince (29-10-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    If you haven't used any nutes so far & things are looking OK then I would introduce them slowly rather than full strength, start at 1ml & work up from there watching for how the plants react...
    Yes, seems that growing very well at the moment ... all the leaves are green and pretty big also.
    Did you mean 1ml for the 4liters of water?

One more question ... I have been using 4x45W soft white CFLs and now could use 250W HPS but the height may be a problem. Do these autos still growing more into height or not anymore?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

My autos usually stretch for about two weeks when they start to flower

Yeah, keep the feed low... You are probably getting away without feed due to your CFLs, if you swap to HPS you will probably find that they require more feed...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

lipnobody (29-10-18), THC Prince (29-10-18)

Thanks

Ok, but why need this FloraMicro or FloraGro for the flowering period (package says to add) ? The both have lots of Nitrogen, but if its flowering time, then dont need to add any extra Nitrogen, no?

My plants leaves are dark green anyway.