Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poaching for advice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

to make things easier an quicker start them in tiny pots of seedling soil then pot them up in to coco, makes life easier when your new to coco

my go to nutes for veg in coco are, canna coco AB, rhizotonic, buddhas green silicon, and a bottle calmag (which i only use as foliar feed)

dont forget your ph meter & ec meter, blub labs are the best quality if fund allow, if not go with essentials as they are pretty good an bit cheaper

buy some ph buffer 7 also, an calibrate your ph pen every few weeks

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-11-18), GEORGE (02-11-18), Silkadin (01-11-18), Valentina (05-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    this was recommended to me by one of the pros

Fattened my stems up nicely

Attachment 367377
    best silicon out there imo

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-11-18), GEORGE (02-11-18), Valentina (05-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

this was recommended to me by one of the pros

Fattened my stems up nicely

Attachment 367377
    Heheh... speak of the devil... hey Joker

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18), joker_the_smoker (01-11-18), Valentina (05-01-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,458 Times

Sounds good... but nothing involving gravity will work for me... I'm in a 3ft stealth grow so every cm counts

It's not too bad. I only needed to feed em every other day up until late flower. Then I started daily. May invest in something a bit more advanced than a giant pipette now that you have me thinking on it lol
    oh the pain mate i remember the days, believe you me, a few more grows you will find room for a decent size grow op you just cant help yourself, dont think il ever be happy with my set up

Just ordered one of these. Will shift 500ml rather than the 30ml on the baster. Cheap and cheerful at just under 7 quid.
    Attachment 367396
    Looks much easier mate 30ml a time is a bit of a piss take lol dont think id have patience for that lol

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    to make things easier an quicker start them in tiny pots of seedling soil then pot them up in to coco, makes life easier when your new to coco

my go to nutes for veg in coco are, canna coco AB, rhizotonic, buddhas green silicon, and a bottle calmag (which i only use as foliar feed)

dont forget your ph meter & ec meter, blub labs are the best quality if fund allow, if not go with essentials as they are pretty good an bit cheaper

buy some ph buffer 7 also, an calibrate your ph pen every few weeks
    Cheers Joker will get them all added to my cart on ebay lol will be going with the blue labs ph an ec pens as ive only heard good things about them, i smoke about an oz a week so il be saing myself £280 a week soon as my current lot is dry.

Heheh... speak of the devil... hey Joker

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18), joker_the_smoker (01-11-18), Valentina (05-01-20)

Thanks

for run off i use the rhizo auto drain system removes run off with out you having to do feck all lol

or i used to have it this way, garland trays with mesh over the top

then use a wet vac to hoover out run off, fuk tha pump malarkey

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-18), GEORGE (02-11-18), Valentina (05-01-20)

Thanks

for run off i use the rhizo auto drain system removes run off with out you having to do feck all lol

or i used to have it this way, garland trays with mesh over the top

then use a wet vac to hoover out run off, fuk tha pump malarkey

not a bad idea that Joker!! makes mine sound like rocket science lol these rhizo auto systems.. you got drip and drain or drain only? how do you find them for measuring each plants run off EC or do they have them aqua valve thingys so you can turn each one on and off?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-18), GEORGE (02-11-18), joker_the_smoker (01-11-18), Valentina (05-01-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia auto View Post
    not a bad idea that Joker!! makes mine sound like rocket science lol these rhizo auto systems.. you got drip and drain or drain only? how do you find them for measuring each plants run off EC or do they have them aqua valve thingys so you can turn each one on and off?
    haha simple is better plus i prefer less fuckin about aint got time to be fuckin about these days pmsl.

i have my oen dripper system that i can use, i knocked it up me self cheaper an easy, so i only needed the rhizo drain which is the stands, piping and rhizo brain. i dont check run off mate unless theres an issue no need, but if i do its simple enough to feed em an pull one out over a large plant saucer an catch the run off to check

these pics are from me older 1.2x1.2 flower tent, with drippers an rhizo drain, you can see the water butt in corner for the dripper system, then the black brain collects runoff an spits it in to the clear tub next to it, i probs empty that once /twice week if that.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (03-11-18), GEORGE (02-11-18), Valentina (05-01-20)

Thanks

haha simple is better plus i prefer less fuckin about aint got time to be fuckin about these days pmsl.

i have my oen dripper system that i can use, i knocked it up me self cheaper an easy, so i only needed the rhizo drain which is the stands, piping and rhizo brain. i dont check run off mate unless theres an issue no need, but if i do its simple enough to feed em an pull one out over a large plant saucer an catch the run off to check

these pics are from me older 1.2x1.2 flower tent, with drippers an rhizo drain, you can see the water butt in corner for the dripper system, then the black brain collects runoff an spits it in to the clear tub next to it, i probs empty that once /twice week if that.

Looks bang on that mate, might have to replicate that set-up to some extent, 15L airpots in those with a single 600W hps? 6Inch extract 4Inch intake?

sorry for the questions just trying to get an idea of what i might have to change, how simple is the DIY dripper?

Cheers mate

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18), joker_the_smoker (02-11-18), Valentina (05-01-20)

Thanks

also how long do you keep them in soil before you pot them into coco roughly?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-11-18), joker_the_smoker (02-11-18), Valentina (05-01-20)

Thanks

Looks bang on that mate, might have to replicate that set-up to some extent, 15L airpots in those with a single 600W hps? 6Inch extract 4Inch intake?

sorry for the questions just trying to get an idea of what i might have to change, how simple is the DIY dripper?

Cheers mate
    also how long do you keep them in soil before you pot them into coco roughly?
    yea mate 15ltr airpots, 600w with parabolic reflector although i sum time swap it for my cool hood dependin on temps etc.
    my extraction is overkill mate coz i run it through ecotechnics controller , my setup is blowing through the filter so i dont need to have filter in the tent or the extraction

excuse my van gogh skills but thats how mines set up

diy dripper is easy mate, think i have a items list or a link somewere for it

once they start to deplete the nutes out the mini soil pots an plant go little light then pot them up
    give us shout wen ya diary up an will tag along bro

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (02-11-18), CityDweller (03-11-18), Gaz (02-11-18), Silkadin (03-11-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast