Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44

Thread: Dynamite's First Third Grow - Mentored By Blue

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Take them down when your ready mate, providing your happy with the trichomes.

Remove a few of the larger fan leafs then chop at the base of the stem. Hang them all in complete darkness and keep an eye on room stats. Your aiming for 17-20c 50-60% Rh.

Be sure theres no fans pointing directly on them, avoid a fast dry

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (11-04-19), Gaz (16-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,260 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Take them down when your ready mate, providing your happy with the trichomes.

Remove a few of the larger fan leafs then chop at the base of the stem. Hang them all in complete darkness and keep an eye on room stats. Your aiming for 17-20c 50-60% Rh.

Be sure theres no fans pointing directly on them, avoid a fast dry
    Incredible Today is their last day under the lights and ive got some new beans already in some soil for an outdoor grow, I'll be experimenting with the boundaries of training to learn my limits. These girls could have been trained much more aggresively and all I can say is I learnt from this. So much bud everyone, its amazing.. I'll be starting a new outdoor diary, as well as a bonsai thread. Pics coming tomorrow pre and post chop.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamite2144 For This Useful Post:

Blue (15-04-19), Easy-T (14-04-19), Gaz (16-04-19)

Thanks

Well, I'm absolutely gutted.. I took 30+ pictures yesterday while trimming fan leaves and chopping and they're all gone.. So upset I wont have the last set of pictures of them standing, it makes me want to cry lol. Oh well, there will always be more... pics of the upside down girls to come, along with drying conditions

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamite2144 For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (15-04-19), Gaz (16-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,134 Times

gutted for the pics mate,congrats on harvest mate been a good read cheers dynamite/blue

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

dynamite2144 (03-05-19), Gaz (16-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Congrats on the harvest chaps got there at last mate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

dynamite2144 (03-05-19)

Thanks

Plenty more to come once the branches start coming off RH sitting at 53%, 19.7 degrees. I really wish I couldve ran them longer but I was worried about them producing seeds. New diary for the outdoor grow/breeding project (hopefully take my first crack at pollinating a plant). Blue mate, cant thank you enough.. and for all that followed along, thank you Love you all, bud pics coming soon!!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dynamite2144 For This Useful Post:

Blue (17-04-19), Easy-T (16-04-19), Gaz (16-04-19)

Thanks

Final update, part 1 of 2 lol... The past week with life and trimming has got me ready for vacation. Im bad at trimming but hell.. Im 35 hours in and still have most of the small cookies left. The Jack filled 8 jars, and the big Cookies almost filled 8 jars as well. Im waiting for a final weigh in till the cookies is done, but those four main colas off the Jack weighed in at 92 grams (destemmed). I cant be more thrilled with the outcome of this first go at indoor hydro, and I owe it all to you Blue.

l have tried some of the popcorn from both plants leaving upper more groeth to cure. It smokes incredibly smooth and super flavourful. I'll have a more in depth smoke report with fresh smokes first thing in the morning. I wish it had a bit more of a kick, but im super big into concentrates and it takes the right strain of flower to get me where i need to be. The ash is PURE white and couldnt be less of an example of what smooth smoke is. Im so proud and excited to have all this, thank you all
    stay posted for final weigh in (hopefully tonight) and more bud pics

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamite2144 For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (29-04-19), Gaz (03-05-19)

Thanks

The numbers are in... Im shocked, excited, proud, grateful, and even after weighing it all I'm in utter disbelief. Total weigh in after 14 days drying, heavy trimming and destemming (wanted the most accurate weight), we come in at 557 grams, FROM THREE PLANTS!!!! I have yet to weigh what my sister pulled from the mutant, there isnt much and its mostly just fluff and hair, but my three babies delivered more than I couldve expected. The Jack alone was 8 ounces, the small cookies came to 5 and the larger cookies was 7. Setting up a light box tonight to take some nice pictures for you guys.

I jarred the plants based on where the bud was growing and labelled accordingly; which now has taught me even more. Both plants have very fruity, floral notes to them, but the higher up you get the more sour the Jack smells and the Blue Cookies picks up almost a tart like smell, hard to put my finger on something it relates too. Love you all, and most importantly, cant thank the talk, and Blue enough. Absolute legends, this grow will forever be my stepping stone into something I never thought I would achieve.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamite2144 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (03-05-19), WhIpLaSh (17-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Excellent job lads, make me happy to see this dynamite mate

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

dynamite2144 (03-05-19)

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 40 41 42 43 44