Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: growing and making my own cbd oil

Thanks

Default growing and making my own cbd oil

first off thanks for stopping buy to read this so i will begin.....

the main reason why i want to do this is because not long ago my wife's grandmother got diagnosed with terminal lung and brain cancer yes the dreaded C word now i used to grow to smoke but i gave it up and used to do that in coco soil which i was only a amateur grower and i did ok,

but now i've gone a bought a wilma v2 system along with Dieseltonic & CBD Mass which ive been told are good for making cbd oil.

now i just need some info on what nutes and timing of feeds and as much info as i can on getting optimal bud and healthy plants there is a lot of conflicting info out there and i need it just perfect i'm thinking about doing it in clay pebbles which i'e been told are much better for the plants (as long as you wash the pebbles) i need to know what ph to do the nutes at and i've decided to do the whole thing with distilled water as i've been told is really good for them but i'm not sure so that's why i'm here so any info will be very much greatful for all the info you all can give me

thank you

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), Ironman (07-11-18)

Macky Guest

Default growing and making my own cbd oil

Quote Originally Posted by miracle-herb View Post
    first off thanks for stopping buy to read this so i will begin.....

the main reason why i want to do this is because not long ago my wife's grandmother got diagnosed with terminal lung and brain cancer yes the dreaded C word now i used to grow to smoke but i gave it up and used to do that in coco soil which i was only a amateur grower and i did ok,

but now i've gone a bought a wilma v2 system along with Dieseltonic & CBD Mass which ive been told are good for making cbd oil.

now i just need some info on what nutes and timing of feeds and as much info as i can on getting optimal bud and healthy plants there is a lot of conflicting info out there and i need it just perfect i'm thinking about doing it in clay pebbles which i'e been told are much better for the plants (as long as you wash the pebbles) i need to know what ph to do the nutes at and i've decided to do the whole thing with distilled water as i've been told is really good for them but i'm not sure so that's why i'm here so any info will be very much greatful for all the info you all can give me

thank you
    Sorry to hear your bad news mate, always shit to hear things like this, and I hope for the best for your wife’s grandmother.

First off. There isn’t any good evidence, to show that thc really does work to kill cancer, there are some, but they are not peer reviewed using the scientific method. Studies are being done, but nothing is confirmed. But of course as you’ve said this is terminal, this is probably one of the last options you have. But stick with conventional medicines too whilst treating with the oil.

You’re going to need to change strain, you will need something high in thc, and cbd, as the thc attacks the cancer cells, and the cbd does other things.

There is a strain called “ cbd cream and cheese” from our sponsor seedsman, that is 22% thc and 18% cbd, you want something like that.

Also, as this is to be used as medicine, I would seriously consider doing this in soil, with organic nuits

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), miracle-herb (07-11-18)

Thanks

thank you macky yeah cancer is the devil of the earth, i will look that up on seedsman atm i will try anything ive even said to my wife that we should start taking cbd oil ourselves on a daily basis to try keep us healthy i know its not just down to that i know its to do with diet also,

so organic nutes whats the best for the best results i used to use canna nutes a+b, Rhizotonic, Cannazym, boost, before they always seemed pretty good

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18)

Thanks

Rick simpson Oil Is the way forward !! use google and you will find videos

Also look into plant based diets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skh1ZCCBXXg
    Between cannabis and diet .....

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrEnigma For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), redisiel (11-11-18)

Macky Guest

Depends on your budget mate, living soil is the best way to go organic. I use tropic batmix for my medium, and advanced nuits organic range for my nuits. Not fully organic imo as it’s nuits out a bottle. But organic all the same.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18)

Thanks

yes ive seen a few vid of his and ive looked up many things on raw food diet look up a guy called theliferegenorator on ytube hes really good

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), MrEnigma (08-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Depends on your budget mate, living soil is the best way to go organic. I use tropic batmix for my medium, and advanced nuits organic range for my nuits. Not fully organic imo as it’s nuits out a bottle. But organic all the same.
    well budget thats the hard bit aint it and thats how the deepstate like it rich get richer poor get poorer lol

i've never heard of living soil ill look that up along with the tropic batmix is there a specific type of organic nutes? also what time setting would you have for the wilma dripper setting i know i read somewhere about 15mins every 3 hrs but think that was in pebbles

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18)

Macky Guest

yes ive seen a few vid of his and ive looked up many things on raw food diet look up a guy called theliferegenorator on ytube hes really good
    You gotta be careful with all these you tube guys making claims they can’t back up mate. Be sceptical of everything!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), Samgee (18-11-18)

Macky Guest

well budget thats the hard bit aint it and thats how the deepstate like it rich get richer poor get poorer lol

i've never heard of living soil ill look that up along with the tropic batmix is there a specific type of organic nutes? also what time setting would you have for the wilma dripper setting i know i read somewhere about 15mins every 3 hrs but think that was in pebbles
    It’ll depend on the medium mate. But I’m not sure really, never used auto feeders.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    You gotta be careful with all these you tube guys making claims they can’t back up mate. Be sceptical of everything!
    ohh i am mate i do my research 1st if i find the same info in different directions i know its kinda true or true you find most just want to sell you things

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast