Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38

Thread: Talking Nutrients With Blue

Thanks

What’s your thoughts on ionic pk boost, I am using the ionic range, been using grow/coco and now on Bloom, week 2 of flower
    Not started on the PK yet, but have a bottle and I am tempted to use.
    I am using the autopot system, can I just introduce it to the res and use Bloom to bring up to suitable EC?
    I been feeding 1.2EC of Bloom only, and plants seem happy enough.
    Base water is 0.3/4

Ionic PK Boost (PK 14/15)
    Ionic PK Boost is the new bloom booster form Ionic. Ionic PK Boost is a higher concentration than the former Ionic Boost and is used weekly rather than every watering. Ionic PK Boost is designed to work in the flowering phase of a plant’s growth and promotes bigger yields and higher quality harvests.

Made with mineral salts, not chemicals
    New, improved and more concentrated version of Ionic Boost
    Can be used with almost any nutrient, medium and grow-system.
    Formulated for use in a plant’s flowering/fruiting stage
    Produces bigger harvest of better quality
    Works with hard or soft water
    Perfect for use with the range of Ionic base nutrients
    Contains:
    1 bottle of Ionic PK Boost (choose your size above)

How PK Boost Works:
    Ionic Boost is an easy-to-use flowering booster for plants grown with any of the Ionic Bloom nutrients (i.e Ionic Hydro Bloom, Ionic Coco Bloom or Ionic Soil Bloom). Ionic PK Boost helps to produce bigger harvests and to improve the quality of grown fruits and flowers. During flowering, plants need extra phosphorous and potassium (PK). Ionic PK Boost is a supplement containing extra PK and iron that plants need for heavy blooming. Ionic Boost is really simple to use but still produces very pleasing results. Ionic PK Boost can be used with almost any grow-system, substrate and nutrient except organics.

Using PK Boost:
    Ionic PK Boost can be used for plants during the flowering/fruiting stage, grown in any substrate and grow-system. Ionic PK Boost complements any of the Ionic bloom nutrients whether it's soil, coco or hydro. Ionic recommend that Ionic PK Boost is used from the first sign of fruits/flowers through to the flush.

For hand-fed soil and coco, use Ionic PK Boost once per week. Make up your feed water as usual using the appropriate Ionic Bloom Base nutrient. Add Ionic PK Boost at 1ml/litre to the feed water and adjust the E.C. to 1.5 (CF 15). If necessary, adjust pH.

For hydroponics, make up your nutrient solution as normal and add Ionic PK Boost at a rate of 1ml/litre and adjust E.C. to 2.0 (CF 20). We recommend you replace your nutrient solution every week.

Ionic PK Boost is quite a powerful flowering booster and should not be used with any other PK type boosters or at higher than the recommended rate as this will usually result in over-feeding.

As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.

Recommended dosage: 1ml/Litre

NPK: 0-14-15

2. The Following User Says Thank You to legalizeme For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,286 Times

Hi Blue is it possible to feed altogether Dutch pro bloom a and b with overdrive and old timers pk 4/8 ?

Or are overdrive and pk 4/8 the same ?

Cheers

GROW DIARY LINKS:

When I mentored LewisR >>>
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...red-by-Squaggy

Squaggy does Coco. (Mentored by Bud Lightyear) >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...Bud-Lightyear)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Squaggy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Squaggy View Post
    Hi Blue is it possible to feed altogether Dutch pro bloom a and b with overdrive and old timers pk 4/8 ?

Or are overdrive and pk 4/8 the same ?

Cheers
    The overdrive replaces your PK mate, but you carry on using the A + B

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    The overdrive replaces your PK mate, but you carry on using the A + B
    I use pk mixed half with overdrive = massive fuckin buds

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-05-19), WF420 (23-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    I use pk mixed half with overdrive = massive fuckin buds

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Oh really what ml of pk do you use with the overdrive? May be something to try!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-05-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (05-06-19), Squaggy (23-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,218 Times

Hi blue this thread is great and learned alot reading it. Ofcourse I subbed
    My question is about lights.
    Would u know or read that using cheap hps bulbs give you underpowered finalised crops?
    I ask this because read on seed bank website that: guaranteed maximum results when using advanced techniques, good nutes and quality lamps..
    Or would you say that's just to cover their own ass or something?
    Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cannabug For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-19), tom222 (19-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,742 Times

I've been running Bhuddas Tree full range including their A and B and finishing with Advanced Nutrients Overdrive in coco now for a while however I fancy giving the Organicus a shot.

I've seen it mentioned a couple of times and wondered if anyone had any experience with it?
    Last edited by YorkshireFarmer; 23-12-19 at 01:59 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to YorkshireFarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-12-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,742 Times

I tried the Organicus as a base feed in coco and it worked amazingly until about week 2 flower when nitrogen all but disappeared. I have since been fortunate enough to test a number of quality nutes and have found a mainly organic recipe with synthesised base feed which works very well in my current methods.

Big thing for me is ecothrive neutralise as it instantly removes chlorine and turns chloramine into chloride which the plant actually benefits from. Great product for those adding microbes such as biosys and mammoth p, well it's pretty pointless without doing anyway.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to YorkshireFarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-21)

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38