Thread: Ionic nutriants help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,671 Times

Question Ionic nutriants help

hi all,

looking at giving Ionic hydro nutes ago obviously I will need grow and bloom but what extras in the feed chart would really make a difference is it really worth buying all of them ?
    I don't mind getting my wallet out but don't want to waste money on extras that don't really make a lot of difference.

formulex
    grow
    bloom
    boost
    liquid oxygen
    liquid silicon
    superdrive
    nitrozyme
    greenfuse root
    greenfuse grow
    greenfuse bloom

many thanks, Dave

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dizzydave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-11-18), MonsterEnergy (09-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

I find using over one is too much for me. JMO I inten to over feed, when trying more than just one bloom, so I don't use but one, and it seems find to me. I think light, water, and a little food does the plant good, but Less is more most of the time. I quit experitmenting with all that stuff, and save bunches of money. But that is just me.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (09-11-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

i used ionic when i was in the wilma system, i only ever used grow/bloom & boost
    very easy used and not that expensive, i really liked the fact they have hard water and soft water versions