Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Treating oesophageal cancer with CBD/RSO

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Hi all, just thought I would let you know that my quest to make RSO oil is over... my nan passed away yesterday, but I want to thank you all for the hope you gave me when I was looking at trying to treat her. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very sorry to hear this mate

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

G' (04-03-20), Itslittyofc (16-01-19)

Macky Guest

Hi all, just thought I would let you know that my quest to make RSO oil is over... my nan passed away yesterday, but I want to thank you all for the hope you gave me when I was looking at trying to treat her. Thank you

Fuck sake mate, sorry to hear the bad news man.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Itslittyofc (16-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Really sorry for your loss.

Thank you for sharing it with us. Take care of yourself now.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

My mothers literally just gone through this, she’s anti weed and unfortunately decided not to try it. It still blows my mind but the way I understand is the cbd helps carry the thc to the cancer so it’s the thc that does the fighting.

Apparently if you take the cbd 2 hours before the thc it lowers the ‘high’ effect from the thc

I got 1000ml of 10% cbd and what was supposedly 67% pure thc or something along these lines. Tbh I really don’t know what I’m talking about but there’s a few members on here that went above and beyond to help me.

Good luck and hopes for the best for you and your family

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to _teapot_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

sorry to hear your news mate ... condolences to you and yours from the budfarmer crew ....

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Thank you everybody.
    I really think cannabis could’ve helped her, but she got cancer twice in just over 2 years. This meant she lost her voicebox along with her ability to talk, she was just tired of fighting.

Only recently was it bad enough she would’ve considered anything, I was nearly finished getting all my notes together, I even made a PowerPoint to show her and try convince her to try it but alas I was too slow... even if I could’ve convinced her, growing my own bud would take at least 2-3 Months.

Devastated but life must go on, I hope the links in this thread and info on it can help someone else.

Blessed be her memory

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

G' (04-03-20), redisiel (16-01-19), _teapot_ (16-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,573 Times

Gutted for you dude

Macky Guest

Thank you everybody.
    I really think cannabis could’ve helped her, but she got cancer twice in just over 2 years. This meant she lost her voicebox along with her ability to talk, she was just tired of fighting.

Only recently was it bad enough she would’ve considered anything, I was nearly finished getting all my notes together, I even made a PowerPoint to show her and try convince her to try it but alas I was too slow... even if I could’ve convinced her, growing my own bud would take at least 2-3 Months.

Devastated but life must go on, I hope the links in this thread and info on it can help someone else.

Blessed be her memory

You wasn't too slow mate, that medicine should have been available in the first place, she should not have to rely on family breaking the law to get it. And there should not be so much stigma attached to it.

You did everything you could have done mate. Life is just a proper wanker sometimes. Hope you're keeping well mate. Sorry again for your loss

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

_teapot_ (16-01-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2