Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: NEED lots of info PLEASE PPL....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Sorry to hear about your wife's nan's poor health. Cancer is such a scourge

That RO system should hopefully do the job. I'm not 100% sure about the impact on your nutes. It's probably prudent to first get the system in place, see what the EC and PH of your tap water is then before you go replacing nutrients. That's what I would do
    thank you bro yeah cancer is the plague on this earth, yeah i hope it works the only other thing i can do is fill my 4 water containers up and a friends house where i know its soft water area it just means traveling to get it all the time so my fingers are crossed this way works

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-01-19), WhIpLaSh (22-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-T View Post
    First grow usually pays for it all just having that cash upfront

From the groom
    well im hoping to make lots of oil from it all lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (22-01-19), GEORGE (23-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Have you considered using a water butt and collecting rainwater? Suppose it depends if you're in a house or apartment and what the weather's like where u are

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-19), miracle-herb (22-01-19), WhIpLaSh (22-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    Have you considered using a water butt and collecting rainwater? Suppose it depends if you're in a house or apartment and what the weather's like where u are
    yeah i have thought about that and i have a 210ltr waterbutt so maybe that will be my next option then :-) i have some guttering im eventually going to put on my shed

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-19), WhIpLaSh (22-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by miracle-herb View Post
    thank you bro yeah cancer is the plague on this earth, yeah i hope it works the only other thing i can do is fill my 4 water containers up and a friends house where i know its soft water area it just means traveling to get it all the time so my fingers are crossed this way works
    I hope it works, mate. Collecting water from a friend doesn't sound sustainable lol. Fuck that for a laugh!

Silk makes a good point about rain water. Plenty of the bloody stuff in the UK

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-19), miracle-herb (22-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    I hope it works, mate. Collecting water from a friend doesn't sound sustainable lol. Fuck that for a laugh!

Silk makes a good point about rain water. Plenty of the bloody stuff in the UK
    yeah your telling me its like 98% rain here haha so yeah it would be a toll going to my mates all the time so yeah if this doess not work it will be time to clean out the waterbutt and get the guttering on the shed

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-19), WhIpLaSh (22-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by miracle-herb View Post
    yeah i have thought about that and i have a 210ltr waterbutt so maybe that will be my next option then :-) i have some guttering im eventually going to put on my shed
    Mines only 100L but never empty... damn weather lol. Ec from it is under 0.1 tho and it's right next to my cabin door which is handy. If I had room inside I'd have wall mounted the butt (sounds a bit dodgy) and run it to a tap and sink in the cabin.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-19), miracle-herb (23-01-19), WhIpLaSh (22-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    Mines only 100L but never empty... damn weather lol. Ec from it is under 0.1 tho and it's right next to my cabin door which is handy. If I had room inside I'd have wall mounted the butt (sounds a bit dodgy) and run it to a tap and sink in the cabin.
    lmao @ the wall mounted butt, yes that sounds very very dodgy haha but yes a good idea i would run it through a carbon filter though if you are drinking it, i got told about a filter system called berkey look it up they are expensive but seems like there the best in this market of water filters and last up2 10 to 15 years depending on how much you use it

16. The Following User Says Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-19)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13