Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: NEED lots of info PLEASE PPL....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Not a good idea to use 'recommended dose' charts, firstly, plants don't always react the same...some strains like more food...some like less hence the reason for a little bit at a time. Plants cope a lot better with underfeeding rather than overfeeding, more food is always an option...less food isnt

And secondly, the charts are a good way for the manufacturer of the nutes, to make you buy more nutes

Stick around, read lots (so much info on every canna subject) get a diary going...anorexia and cocktail sausages will be a thing of the past
    thanks for all your help i really appreciate it very much ive been doing a whole heap load of reading my eyes are like piss holes in the snow i just want the know be4 i start get a little advantage, there is so many nutrients out now i just want to know from other people whats the best way to go along with my other questions

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

AND (09-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	light on.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	367717

Name:	wilma.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	367718

Name:	light off.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	367719

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	367720
    Features:
    Made of high quality Aluminum shell, can always keep temperature at the appropriate level, effective for plant growth and protection.
    Adopted high grade COB led light source, super brightness and high luminous efficiency, perfectly used for gardening, family balcony seedling/breeding, greenhouse planting etc.
    Full spectrum led light and 120 degree beam angle, can provide the most efficient light wavelengths to enhance photosynthesis performance and improve plants' healthy growth.
    Lower power consumption, energy-saving is more than 80% than general one.
    Long lifespan up to 50000hrs, durable to use.

Shell Material: Aluminum
    Color: Shown as picture
    Light Source: COB
    Power: 50W
    Voltage: 220V
    Lumen Flux: 80-90lm / W
    Beam Angle: 120 degree
    Color Temperature: 380-840
    Lifespan: Up to 50000H
    Lamp Size (L x W): Approx. 60 x 40mm / 2.4 x 1.6inch
    Package Weight: Approx. 10g

made the light myself from that above and also modded my wilma, tell me what you think guys esp on the light will it do ?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

AND (10-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by miracle-herb View Post
    hello guys/gals thanks for stopping by..

so i bought myself a wilma v2 11ltr 8pot system ive also bought Gold Label Hydro Clay Balls AND now im stuck

i need info on these.. questions please

1. whats the best nutrients for what i have (i heard vitalink max) i used to use canna but i dont think much of it also need to know nutrients during veg and flower, i used to use Rhizotonic for roots and Cannazym and canna's boost for flower along with pk13/14, and what would be the water to nutrient ratio in 70 ltr tank

2. what is the best timings for the nutrient feeding (i heard 15min's every 3hrs) is this right if so do u keep that during sleep times to?

3. what is the best ph range i live in a very hard water area so thinking about using distilled water (going to be hard as ive ony got a 4ltr distiller lol)

4. ive heard a lot about EC what is that and how do i do it

5. do you need c02 ive seen these bags on ebay ? what do you think also seen c02 tabs for the tank ?

6. whats the best temp and humidity ?

well i think thats it lol thanks in advance
    Hiya mate. I'll help where I can. I also use a Wilma with clay pebbles.

1. I use Canna aqua but if you're not keen, I've heard good things about the Ionic range. Keep using Rhizo for your roots. PK is fine for flowering. Canazyme is used to break down dead roots, so I don't have need for it. For dosages, I would start at 25% of the manufacturer's recommendation and build up from there. Read the plant and see how she likes it.

2. 15 mins every hour is good as it gives the roots time to breathe. I used to feed constantly but will move to 15 mins per hour on my next hydro run.

3. 5.8 is the starting ph you want and let it swing up to 6.2 and then bring it back down to 5.8 and repeat.

4. AND has covered that. It's an indication of how much feed you have in your res. EC = electrical conductivity.

5. Co2 bags are a waste unless you're in a completely sealed environment. The Co2 will just get sucked out by your extraction fan. Give it a swerve.

6. Aim for about 25° and 60%+ during veg and about 27° and 40%-45% during flower.

Hope that helps, mate

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

AND (10-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), miracle-herb (10-11-18), Tyrionblue (09-12-18)

Thanks

Name:	light on.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	367717

Name:	wilma.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	367718

Name:	light off.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	367719

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	50.2 KB 
ID:	367720
    Features:
    Made of high quality Aluminum shell, can always keep temperature at the appropriate level, effective for plant growth and protection.
    Adopted high grade COB led light source, super brightness and high luminous efficiency, perfectly used for gardening, family balcony seedling/breeding, greenhouse planting etc.
    Full spectrum led light and 120 degree beam angle, can provide the most efficient light wavelengths to enhance photosynthesis performance and improve plants' healthy growth.
    Lower power consumption, energy-saving is more than 80% than general one.
    Long lifespan up to 50000hrs, durable to use.

Shell Material: Aluminum
    Color: Shown as picture
    Light Source: COB
    Power: 50W
    Voltage: 220V
    Lumen Flux: 80-90lm / W
    Beam Angle: 120 degree
    Color Temperature: 380-840
    Lifespan: Up to 50000H
    Lamp Size (L x W): Approx. 60 x 40mm / 2.4 x 1.6inch
    Package Weight: Approx. 10g

made the light myself from that above and also modded my wilma, tell me what you think guys esp on the light will it do ?
    Gardro is the LED guru. He'll give you some advice if/when he sees this thread, mate...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

AND (10-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), miracle-herb (10-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Hiya mate. I'll help where I can. I also use a Wilma with clay pebbles.

1. I use Canna aqua but if you're not keen, I've heard good things about the Ionic range. Keep using Rhizo for your roots. PK is fine for flowering. Canazyme is used to break down dead roots, so I don't have need for it. For dosages, I would start at 25% of the manufacturer's recommendation and build up from there. Read the plant and see how she likes it.

2. 15 mins every hour is good as it gives the roots time to breathe. I used to feed constantly but will move to 15 mins per hour on my next hydro run.

3. 5.8 is the starting ph you want and let it swing up to 6.2 and then bring it back down to 5.8 and repeat.

4. AND has covered that. It's an indication of how much feed you have in your res. EC = electrical conductivity.

5. Co2 bags are a waste unless you're in a completely sealed environment. The Co2 will just get sucked out by your extraction fan. Give it a swerve.

6. Aim for about 25° and 60%+ during veg and about 27° and 40%-45% during flower.

Hope that helps, mate
    wow thank you yes thats a lot of good info, so i was way of with the feeding poor things would have had dry mans land lol what about the co2 tabs for the water tank or will airstones do the job, thank you so much for the info

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

AND (10-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), WhIpLaSh (10-11-18)

Thanks

wow thank you yes thats a lot of good info, so i was way of with the feeding poor things would have had dry mans land lol what about the co2 tabs for the water tank or will airstones do the job, thank you so much for the info
    I've got a 85L res and I run 4 airstones, one in each corner of the res. I've never seen or used the Co2 tabs so I can't comment.

Do you know it's advisable to thoroughly wash your hydroton before using it? You should also let it soak in 5.8 ph water before using it.

Do you have a way of keeping your res temps at an acceptable level? 18°-20° is ideal. Higher than that and you run the risk of nasty shit like pythereum.

Sorry if some of this is old hat to you, just checking you have your ducks in a row. I made tons of school-boy mistakes and would like you to avoid them. Growing should be fun, not frustrating af

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

AND (10-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), lipnobody (10-11-18), miracle-herb (10-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Lol, could have answered 5 & 6 too then, wasn't sure with Wilma if there was a difference, cheers Whip

And don't bother with the CO2 tabs either MH, waste of ££'s

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), miracle-herb (10-11-18), WhIpLaSh (10-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    I've got a 85L res and I run 4 airstones, one in each corner of the res. I've never seen or used the Co2 tabs so I can't comment.

Do you know it's advisable to thoroughly wash your hydroton before using it? You should also let it soak in 5.8 ph water before using it.

Do you have a way of keeping your res temps at an acceptable level? 18°-20° is ideal. Higher than that and you run the risk of nasty shit like pythereum.

Sorry if some of this is old hat to you, just checking you have your ducks in a row. I made tons of school-boy mistakes and would like you to avoid them. Growing should be fun, not frustrating af
    yeah ive already read about washing the pebbles and leaving them to soak for 24 hrs and i always thought just stick them in i though factory did that lol

as for the heat i bought this
    there is no thermostat on it though so going to just have to watch it see what temps get to,

to be honest i think old school sometimes is better some people have been doing it for many many years and know the plants inside out

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

AND (10-11-18), CityDweller (10-11-18), GEORGE (13-11-18), WhIpLaSh (10-11-18)

Thanks

is this the right stuff for clay pebbles

there is so much of different things i get lost if anyone could give me links on ebay as i said im going to do it in clay pebbles so i need it for that lol

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

Thanks

is this the right stuff for clay pebbles
    there is so much of different things i get lost if anyone could give me links on ebay as i said im going to do it in clay pebbles so i need it for that lol
    found this one think its the right one
    both of them
    Last edited by miracle-herb; 10-11-18 at 02:03 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to miracle-herb For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast