Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast

Thread: dekays 6 strain inc. Lemon Stinky :)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

wow dekay there looking brilliant mate, your buds on your 3 week stinky seem so much bigger and bulkier than my 4 week flower cheese. is that just because of the strain or just because your a better grower? Also you mention some of the stems are starting to sway, im having the same problem is it not an idea to add bamboo or some kind of support or do they generally not need it? Anyway mate your plants are stunning, the head on that SSH looks a monster
    The Sweet Zone: Pruning & Topping Indoor Plants For Larger Yields

"I gave up weed because i thought it was turning me into a lazy bastard...........it turns out im just a lazy bastard" - yoko2009

´´wert is god and i am his bitch´´

2. The Following User Says Thank You to yoko2009 For This Useful Post:

dekay (01-03-10)

Thanks

Awesome job Dekay , got some lemon stinkie seeds in the fridge and some ssh on order, if they turn out anything like yours il be well chuffed ...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 91181 For This Useful Post:

dekay (01-03-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Wow, those 3 in full flower are absolutely breathtaking. Nice work mate! As I was saying recently, I've not had the chance to grow out the infamous stinky yet but people's efforts recently have lodged it nice and high up in my to grow list the PK will make them go mental

Keep it up pal

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

dekay (01-03-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,225 Times

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BURNZ For This Useful Post:

dekay (01-03-10)

Thanks

i need to stop watching this diary cos im regretting not starting some ssh beans now lol, they look amazing dekay mate especially the diesel and ssh (we need a new drool smiley)

are the ssh you have the baked beans by any chance?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to The Green Man For This Useful Post:

dekay (01-03-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Quote Originally Posted by yoko2009 View Post
    wow dekay there looking brilliant mate, your buds on your 3 week stinky seem so much bigger and bulkier than my 4 week flower cheese. is that just because of the strain or just because your a better grower? Also you mention some of the stems are starting to sway, im having the same problem is it not an idea to add bamboo or some kind of support or do they generally not need it? Anyway mate your plants are stunning, the head on that SSH looks a monster
    Cheers mate, the stinkys are prolly just quicker to bud up. I not too worried about mine will stake it if it bends all the way to floor but otherwise cant be bothered.

Thanks for comments peeps, just recieved some interesting beans for next grow thought i would give em a mention Church x Satori.

Thanks

Lovly look plants man,and huge for 3rd week flower??? you givin em steroids???good luck man

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Renagade4-20 For This Useful Post:

dekay (02-03-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

duno where i've been for the last couple of updates

lovin the 'twin peaks' cola on the ssh man, had something similar on my cheese 'back in the day' haha ...yeah stinkies are quick to start filling out with bud. though they do take a while to finish. my last grow, you might remember i was convinced the stinky would finish first but then give it a few weeks and it actually finished dead last!

i think you need to stop slaggin off yer own camera skills as well:

< right that's it! i'm gonnae go mental!... we want our drool smiley back!!!!!

a good way to get better focus on they pistils would be to take a normal shot of the plant, further out without macro mode on or that, make sure there's plenty of light. then use windows picture gallery to crop it around where the pistil is. most cameras these days take quite high res shots, that means you can zoom and crop once the photo has been taken without loosing much image quality. this way you don't need to worry about shitty auto-focus ruining your snaps.

did i mention how f*cking amazing this grow is by the way? i just went back a few pages, there's so much going on! get a male involved and this diary will take the piss!!! mista mista

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tay For This Useful Post:

dekay (02-03-10)

Thanks

Dekay, once again 'Fuckin nice update man!!!!' Your grows look faultless man, is there anything you cant do right!!! MaN
    Last edited by stoneroz; 02-03-10 at 02:45 PM. Reason: just had to add a third MaN!!!!!
    DISCLAIMER: None of these photos are mine, I have many problems and one of them is, trolling the internet for photos and claiming that they are my own!!!!! I am psychotic and crave attention!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to stoneroz For This Useful Post:

dekay (02-03-10)

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Looking s-w-e-e-t mate! Loving the new parabolic jobby... if only i had more room.

The SSH is looking amazing... gism factor 10 for sure!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Grub For This Useful Post:

dekay (02-03-10)

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 27 ... LastLast