Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: dekays 6 strain inc. Lemon Stinky :)

Thanks

I'll be watching this one too, just started himalayan gold myself and got some SSH beans awaiting my next grow.

Good Luck wi the grow dude!

Thanks

inspirational dude
    "I can see clearly now the clouds are here!".

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Proper update tomorrow (pics one) but have added lemon stinky f2 to the mix now.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

Lookin forward mate can't wait to see how the stinky f2s do. I've skinned myself so looks like I'll miss this batch. Not sure if mine are from the f1 or bx1 stock but I've got a really nice wee fimmed stinky on just now. Hoping I'll avoid the rot this time

Oh aye, I nicked your freezer bag cloning technique... Seems to be going great

Thanks

The freezer bag thing aint ideal tay, if the bag droops and touchs leaves it can cause probs but i think mine have took, i think, aherm, good idea to cut down on the chances of rot tay with the fimming.

Black Domina, getting the feeling this cut was in flower before i got it it looks like it has been revegging so might be a while before it gets flowered (deffo want cuts):

Himalayan gold, a week old:

SSH, one and 2 week old:

White diesal, might have rooted, soon find out, they looking pretty rough whatever:

Wreck f8 going to repot soon as i can be arsed, even at this height they have side branches which could be a good sign of fems (or is that a wives tale):

Lemon stinkies are in a glass of water.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lemon stinkies germinated and now in soil.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,437 Times

Watching with interest Dekay
    Why we all should be growing outdoors:

"... it is scientifically proven the best marijuana is grown under the sun. There is no indoor light that can replicate the sun light, the range of cannabinoids and terpene that can develope in the marijuana resin thanks to the sunlight is never achievable on a indoor setting ..."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dekay View Post
    Lemon stinkies germinated and now in soil.
    no flies on you dekay looking really good m8 will be pulling a chair up for this one

medicine / bio-fuel / oxygen / building materials / proteins and essential oils/ plastics
    and textiles/ hygiene products / tree-less paper - and this is an ILLEGAL plant??
    name one other thing in this world that has all those benefits!

Thanks

Hey guys thanks for popping in.
    Soon as i got the stinkies a few went into water n next day soil born2toke couldnt resist.
    Still considering putting some autos in, but havent decided what yet and would have to sex reg seed plants before i could mention em.
    Have ordered a new soil for all the repotting before switch in 3 weeks, not the usual plagron royalty mix, greens didnt have any so i went with house and garden batmix. Wrecks have been repotted and fed with my kelp juice immediately and then supercropped, i think they are both going to be female after growing them so many times they look it to me.

Thanks

First up Lemon stinky, just the 4 still under cfl for another week or two yet before going to other grow under 600, cant veg long got a few plants on go:

Black domina is some crazy revegging mofo at mo, will repot her soon into slightly bigger pot, ideally i would like to veg for 8 weeks but will see, could take cuts now but havent the room really, staying under cfl.

Himalayan gold bit small to go 12/12 but when the 4 lemon stinkies join em in a week or two and a white diesal or two it will be the biggest i can manage:

Wreck f8 still needs repotting but might leave it till it shows, coz going 12/12 tomorrow, just supercropped last time now.

Super silver haze f3, big leaves could be more indica than sat, they can go either way i heard from maker, repotted into final pot, has been getting mollases and my kelp juice alternately:

In new pot ready for 12/12:

Other SSH way behind the other one so probs a female:

I have managed to get the white diesals really small, they need to be vegged under cfl for a long time now they rooted, and ones a christmas present for a friend.

other definite rooted:

Last but not least the other wreck f8, in final pot now like everything mollases and kelp but will give a one off pk 13/14 next week in first week of 12/12:

Hopefully next update will have females showing, although the himalayan gold is feminised seed anyways.

Last edited by dekay; 29-12-09 at 10:46 PM.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast