Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Negativity Lasting All Night

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by plasticdollman View Post
    Thought I'd add that wife had pain so I snipped a low branch and 2 nuggets. Produced probably 20 dry vapes worth of pain relief, which is cool. I tried it myself, taking it slow, and the effect was just brilliant. The trichromes still look white as opposed to amber, but I think I'll harvest as it's over schedule and the effect was good enough without negativity, etc.

If I wait, how long until trichromes turn amber? Any ideas? It's Critical 2+ Auto on day 81.

Edit: Pain relief from the dry vaping is very quick. My wife has strong codiene painkillers and the dry vape beats them for pain relief after about 2 minutes.

Another edit: I never mentioned that after the night of sleepless negativity, I stayed awake all day and did tons of stuff. I thought I'd conk out in the evening, but I was up until the normal time with my wife chilling. It's like the THC removed the need for sleep somewhat.

warm regards

R
    Try and ween her off that codeine man that stuff is killer .

I was on dilaudid for back pain . Your body just gets used to it and it doesnt work .

The weed freed my ass from that crutch .glad its helping with her pain bro .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (17-05-21), Dr_Nots (02-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18), plasticdollman (30-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Try and ween her off that codeine man that stuff is killer .

I was on dilaudid for back pain . Your body just gets used to it and it doesnt work .

The weed freed my ass from that crutch .glad its helping with her pain bro .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Good advice Trex, codeine is part of the opiate family and can mess you up long term in a short time and is heavily addictive with some nasty side effects.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr_Nots For This Useful Post:

gardro (02-12-18), GEORGE (02-12-18), HighTokeinYoda (09-11-19), Trex (02-12-18)

Thanks

I’ve had exactly the same experience, no where near ready but broke a stem. Smoked it and became really aggressive, paranoid and jumpy. Never again

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banjo33_uk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-20), Greengrass (17-05-21)

Thanks

I have this little handheld microscope low power is 60x. I can't get it to hold still long enough for a good look at the trichomes. Once in a while I see them flash by Ha. Then in my head its what did you just see?

I've been taking samples and I'm not impressed with a lot of my plants, I'll wait some more and try again. One plant is passing the 50/50 white to red pistals so should be close.

I grew some CDB plants also and I got a buzz smoking the early samples. Thats not suppose to happen I guess. How do you tell if your plant has CDB? If you don't feel it then is it psychosomatic? Like some of those antidepressant pills, take them for 30 days then go back to see the doctor. Doctor it does nothing, try them for another 30 days then come back and tell me. I have to say as the non autos which turned out to be autos come to the end it will give me a bit of a rest. The photos are in "flower" 2 weeks or so grew 3 x bigger but no flowers yet. Anyway I'll breath a sigh of relief when they are all done. I have seeds for the next grow I'm anxious to get started on. Whats wrong with me?

Going to try some Panama Red and some Diet Durban I could stand to lose a little weight so why not give it a try. Kind of a long term commitment isn't it. What was I thinking

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BeachBum For This Useful Post:

Cats (18-05-21), GEORGE (17-05-21), Greengrass (17-05-21), M_C (17-05-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 26,709 Times

Snip a little of the sugar leaves, then you can put the leaf on a piece of paper and check

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

"A word to the wise isn't necessary -- it's the stupid ones that need the advice."

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Loki For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (18-05-21), Cats (18-05-21), GEORGE (17-05-21), Greengrass (17-05-21)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Snip a little of the sugar leaves, then you can put the leaf on a piece of paper and check

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
    I did that today, why didn't I think of that before! WOW you can see some shit when you do that HA! One plant had a number of amber's present so I harvested that one. Others like my CBD's had few to any trichomes of the type we're looking for. Maybe immature trichs looking like hair follicles with no head. Those plants are more white pistals then color but still I would think trichomes would be plentiful. Just goes to show I have a lot to learn.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BeachBum For This Useful Post:

Cats (18-05-21), GEORGE (18-05-21), Loki (18-05-21)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3