Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Negativity Lasting All Night

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Priapus View Post
    Im sure everyone knows this, but chewing up 3-4 black peppercorns will get rid of paranoia/fear when high. I learned it from Neil Young Really works-and quickly too.
    Some decent CBD oil does the job too...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18), Priapus (19-11-18), Valentina (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

To whom it may concern..
    We have had an episode of something similar to this

Two months ago I noticed buds were missing from my autos which were about 3-4 weeks from finishing
    I confronted my son who is 27 yrs old and he denied it and even the wife was arguing with me saying he hadn't touched them but you guys know what your plants look like so I knew what was happening but couldn't do anything about it
    I got home from work one day and he was at his bedroom window shouting people are here to kill him, it was that bad I had to call the police to help me restrain him until the ambulance arrived
    He was taken to AE and had security guards stopping him from leaving the hospital it was that bad
    It took 36 hours to get a psychiatric team to assess him and by that time he had slept and was fine so he wasn't sectioned and a day later he was released
    At home he admitted to taking the buds off and microwaving them

Now I don't know nothing about what happens during the maturing process but I'm pretty sure that's what fucked him up
    Now two month on he is fine and working and he still has a smoke of my mature/cured weed with no ill effects
    Now I'm not growing any more as I have many jars stashed off site but miss my hobby so much
    Some of you may think it probably wasn't the weed but my son had other issues but if you knew him you would know it was out of character
    And to call the police to help me with my own son because I couldn't cope was hell
    Atb guys stay safe

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (17-05-21), Benson123 (19-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18), ggotch (19-11-18), M_C (30-11-18), plasticdollman (19-11-18), Trex (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Innerself View Post
    To whom it may concern..
    We have had an episode of something similar to this

Two months ago I noticed buds were missing from my autos which were about 3-4 weeks from finishing
    I confronted my son who is 27 yrs old and he denied it and even the wife was arguing with me saying he hadn't touched them but you guys know what your plants look like so I knew what was happening but couldn't do anything about it
    I got home from work one day and he was at his bedroom window shouting people are here to kill him, it was that bad I had to call the police to help me restrain him until the ambulance arrived
    He was taken to AE and had security guards stopping him from leaving the hospital it was that bad
    It took 36 hours to get a psychiatric team to assess him and by that time he had slept and was fine so he wasn't sectioned and a day later he was released
    At home he admitted to taking the buds off and microwaving them

Now I don't know nothing about what happens during the maturing process but I'm pretty sure that's what fucked him up
    Now two month on he is fine and working and he still has a smoke of my mature/cured weed with no ill effects
    Now I'm not growing any more as I have many jars stashed off site but miss my hobby so much
    Some of you may think it probably wasn't the weed but my son had other issues but if you knew him you would know it was out of character
    And to call the police to help me with my own son because I couldn't cope was hell
    Atb guys stay safe
    Heavy shit that mate,must have been a knight are.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's nice to be nice.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (17-05-21), GEORGE (19-11-18), Greengrass (19-11-18), plasticdollman (19-11-18), Trex (19-11-18)

Thanks

It was Benson mate but managed to get through it
    I should have mentioned it here at the time on my diary instead of just ending it but my thinking at the time it was something I had done to screw him up but all is well now

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (17-05-21), Benson123 (19-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18), ggotch (19-11-18), plasticdollman (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18), Trex (19-11-18), WF420 (19-11-18)

Thanks

It was Benson mate but managed to get through it
    I should have mentioned it here at the time on my diary instead of just ending it but my thinking at the time it was something I had done to screw him up but all is well now
    This was a really useful cautionary tale and I appreciate you sharing. It's made me think about my grow, and educating my son about what can happen if he sneaked some.

Have a great day, R

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (17-05-21), Benson123 (19-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18), Greengrass (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18), Trex (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Hmm strange eh . Ive always tried popcorn buds in varios stages of ripeness and ive never had that effect even with pure headrush sativas .

If in coco or hydro .maybe its a buildup of all the chemical fertilizers causing them strange reactions in your system .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18), Greengrass (19-11-18), plasticdollman (19-11-18), scoobywho (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Worst I had was a panic attack from an early chop street deal. Missus found me hiding under a blanket gulping for air. Once I got my breathing back under control I came out of it though. Ive also noticed if I consume alot of caffeine before a smoke it can make the high uncomfertable.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18), Greengrass (19-11-18), Trex (19-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Hmm strange eh . Ive always tried popcorn buds in varios stages of ripeness and ive never had that effect even with pure headrush sativas .

If in coco or hydro .maybe its a buildup of all the chemical fertilizers causing them strange reactions in your system .

my system it was organic with just soil and PM Bloom /pk 4-8 and molasses

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18), Trex (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

my system it was organic with just soil and PM Bloom /pk 4-8 and molasses
    Hmm very strange eh

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-11-18), Greengrass (19-11-18)

Thanks

Thought I'd add that wife had pain so I snipped a low branch and 2 nuggets. Produced probably 20 dry vapes worth of pain relief, which is cool. I tried it myself, taking it slow, and the effect was just brilliant. The trichromes still look white as opposed to amber, but I think I'll harvest as it's over schedule and the effect was good enough without negativity, etc.

If I wait, how long until trichromes turn amber? Any ideas? It's Critical 2+ Auto on day 81.

Edit: Pain relief from the dry vaping is very quick. My wife has strong codiene painkillers and the dry vape beats them for pain relief after about 2 minutes.

Another edit: I never mentioned that after the night of sleepless negativity, I stayed awake all day and did tons of stuff. I thought I'd conk out in the evening, but I was up until the normal time with my wife chilling. It's like the THC removed the need for sleep somewhat.

warm regards

R
    Last edited by plasticdollman; 30-11-18 at 12:40 PM.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

BeachBum (17-05-21), GEORGE (02-12-18), Trex (30-11-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast