Thread: U.S.A. review of Seedsman.com

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

Default U.S.A. review of Seedsman.com

Hello folks!

So I just wanted to tell folks on my side of the world about my experience with Seedsman during the Halloween special. Signing up for the bitcoin app and then getting through the mountain of lag was a fury inducing several days. I had multiple issues with getting my bitcoin account working to buying the product I wanted. Then there is the freaking wait for them to mail it to you, the lack of some promos due to being outside of Europe etc. and the entire time you are fighting the time change to get any answers. I dont want you to think I found this anxiety inducing because I'm some crumugin that doesn't internet good. I've purchased shit off the dark web that was less hanky looking I'm not kidding you. Now I'm telling you to do it.

Look I live in a legal state. I can drive 30 minutes to a store, buy seeds and wave them in a cops face as I drive home. I can't get the deals I got from Seedsman. If it was just the good price maybe I wouldn't be so hot to make the recommendation but then these guys customer service stepped in... o, my, god. So at the risk of making myself sound like a total idiot let me tell you what their customer service team did for me. First I botched my original order. In an effort to fix it I quickly reordered everything. Problem is I lost all of my first purchase gifts on that first bad order. I sent an email to them and they said they couldn't refund my discount because I had already placed a new order SO they got a hold of the warehouse and had my bonus seeds added anyway. Once I got my order I noticed I did not receive my bogo deals. Sent another email to find out I had ordered them wrong so they gave me the discount towards my next purchase.

So final thoughts on Seedsman. I will use them even when presented with a legal, local offer and will recommend the same to others.

Thank you guys!

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

AND (19-11-18), CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18), lipnobody (19-11-18), M_C (19-11-18), Sadface (19-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousaurusRex View Post
    Hello folks!

So I just wanted to tell folks on my side of the world about my experience with Seedsman during the Halloween special. Signing up for the bitcoin app and then getting through the mountain of lag was a fury inducing several days. I had multiple issues with getting my bitcoin account working to buying the product I wanted. Then there is the freaking wait for them to mail it to you, the lack of some promos due to being outside of Europe etc. and the entire time you are fighting the time change to get any answers. I dont want you to think I found this anxiety inducing because I'm some crumugin that doesn't internet good. I've purchased shit off the dark web that was less hanky looking I'm not kidding you. Now I'm telling you to do it.

Look I live in a legal state. I can drive 30 minutes to a store, buy seeds and wave them in a cops face as I drive home. I can't get the deals I got from Seedsman. If it was just the good price maybe I wouldn't be so hot to make the recommendation but then these guys customer service stepped in... o, my, god. So at the risk of making myself sound like a total idiot let me tell you what their customer service team did for me. First I botched my original order. In an effort to fix it I quickly reordered everything. Problem is I lost all of my first purchase gifts on that first bad order. I sent an email to them and they said they couldn't refund my discount because I had already placed a new order SO they got a hold of the warehouse and had my bonus seeds added anyway. Once I got my order I noticed I did not receive my bogo deals. Sent another email to find out I had ordered them wrong so they gave me the discount towards my next purchase.

So final thoughts on Seedsman. I will use them even when presented with a legal, local offer and will recommend the same to others.

Thank you guys!
    They are a great company, and the customer service is amazing too! A real good Sponsor here and highly thought of, a well deserved good reputation. Mon the seeds man!!

If that’s what they do for Halloween, wtf is coming for Christmas! Lol

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (19-11-18), C-Rex (19-11-18), CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18), lipnobody (19-11-18), Sadface (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Yeah also have nothing but praise for them too...from great seedstock to fantastic customer service, just awesome

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (19-11-18), CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18), Sadface (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

I wouldn't kick a Hog in the Arss buying anything here in the USA, I prefer Seedsman anytime.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (19-11-18), CityDweller (21-11-18), lipnobody (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Never used seedsmans before however I was gifted 3 Girl Scout crack from bud light year and have them in a diary at the moment ,must say I’m quite impressed so far

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (19-11-18), CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Never used seedsmans before however I was gifted 3 Girl Scout crack from bud light year and have them in a diary at the moment ,must say I’m quite impressed so far
    Yer quality genetics man! How about we all pop too seedsman and leave a review on their site whilst we are feeling the love

https://www.seedsman.com/en/testimonials

They do a lot for us talkers, just a small way we can show our appreciation if you’ve got five mins

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (19-11-18), CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18), lipnobody (19-11-18), Sadface (19-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

They are a good bunch of guys at Seedsman, very helpful too
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (19-11-18), CityDweller (21-11-18), GEORGE (19-11-18), Sadface (19-11-18)