Thread: Seedsman Jack Herrer Fem

Macky Guest

Thumbs up Seedsman Jack Herrer Fem

Its been a while since a grew this strain, but damn, I can still taste it! lol

This was the first time I had grown a Seedsman strain, and because of this, I was skeptical. When ever you move onto a new, unknown breeder, you're scared of how the genetics are, especially as seedsman seeds are so low priced.

I grew this and few more seedsman strain, and I was shocked at the results. All strain were amazing, but the Jack stood out.

The Jack Herrer from Seedsman has to be one of the tastiest weeds I've ever smoked! I'm a massive blue cheese fan, and have been for years, but this jack is possibly moving to my top spot as favourite. The flavour is indescribable really. It is everything lol. Earthy, fruity, spice it had it all, such a delicious pungent weed, absolutely incredible smooth smoke! I had to buy more of them, and will be popping these again with out a doubt! I like variety and its not often ill grow a strain twice. But i feel like this is going to be a regular in my grow room.

Huge resinous buds, covered in crystals with a lovely orange and brown colouring from the hairs. Little hints of red, Its all gone now, and i miss it so much lol. It was my go to weed

Well done seedsman, really out done yourselves with these genes!! If you're reading this and thinking "hmmm, should i grow some f these"... yes, yes you should! Here's the link:

https://www.seedsman.com/jack-herrer-feminised

Just got that link and they're so cheap man!!!! You have to try these! lol

Buy them seeds and get your diary running! You're gonna love it!

I will say though, as I do try and look for a fault, the packaging from seedsman could do with a bit of improvement. The seeds come in paper envelopes. I much prefer them to be in tubes to prevent damage during delivery. I know without a doubt if they were damaged, seeds man would replace them. But I feel to touch up the presentation a bit with the packaging, and put the seeds in tubes, would make customer extra happy. They definitely have room on the price to add a little more to cover the cost of it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (20-11-18)

Thanks

what kind for your seed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to llilina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-04-21)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by llilina View Post
    what kind for your seed
    I'm getting a little bored of this. Are you going to provide any content or are you going to try and continue spamming the forum?

This is a 3 year old thread from a long-gone member...
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (20-04-21), geezergrow (02-09-21), GEORGE (20-04-21), IceCalibur (20-04-21)