Thread: Making Cannabis Butter With Low THC?

Thanks

Default Making Cannabis Butter With Low THC?

I'd like to make a batch of butter for my wife so she can use it for pain relief without any psychoactive effects. I am growing a Critical 2+ Auto and several Critical Jack Autos. Is there a method to make the butter whilst toning down the THC, or must I harvest at the right time?

Thanks in advance.

R

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (20-11-18), MonsterEnergy (20-11-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

without psychoactive effect? maybe try a cbd plant?
    thc will always have a psychoactive effect when activated

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

plasticdollman (20-11-18)

Thanks

Yes, I've figured this out. The strains I'm growing are high THC. When I decarb I'm going to try to reduce the THC level. Next grow will be low THC.

Thanks!

R

6. The Following User Says Thank You to plasticdollman For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (20-11-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

you can't really reduce the thc so maybe just use a smaller amount per serving mate
    id definitely try a cbd strain or an indica that's gone amber for a more sedative effect

hope it help

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

i have a good number of very high cbd / super low thc seeds here ... having never tasted it before, i decided to try a bud ... neat in a rizla ....NOTHING.... absolutly no effect whatsoever no high, no buz .... nothing............ if your lady dosent want/like the high effect, i suggest trying them for her mate ..... as i would imaging use in cannabutter would do the same for her ... hope this helps

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

Easiest way would be to use a smaller amount of herb in your butter. A lower thc strain would just require more base product for the same effect as less of the stronger stuff.

I echo the high cbd/ low thc strain comments.