Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Recommend me some bubble bags.

Thanks

Default Recommend me some bubble bags.

Going to give it a try once I chop next month so I need a kit to start with
    There seems to be loads on Ebay ranging from cheap Chinese to expensive, which should I opt for?
    And do you mix strains all in one bucket or do each separately?
    Let's get it on!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

AND (22-11-18), Cleargreen (24-10-19), G' (17-03-19), GEORGE (23-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Feebay item 121798728223, just bought the same set, check out this thread when you have them https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ubble-Bag-Bash

Just drove to asda for the ice, got my buckets already, just need a mixer and were away...have about 4oz of trim & popcorn from 6 plants (all going in together) tomorrows the day

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (24-10-19), Cleargreen (24-10-19), GEORGE (23-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Vivosun are pretty good i must say . Well priced also .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

AND (23-11-18), Cleargreen (24-10-19), GEORGE (23-11-18)

Thanks

Thanks for the replies, which size 1 or 5 gallon?
    Reading online 5 gallon fit in buckets better apparently and are easier to work with.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Suppose that depends on how much your doing...I got the 1 gallon as they fit the buckets I have

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (24-10-19), GEORGE (23-11-18)

Thanks

Get you a cheap set for starters. The price range is from $29 to $399 for the eight bag set. I think I paid $50 for a cheap 8 bag set, however I only use 4 of the bags at a time. I end up with 25 micron hash that melts better than the other sizes. WARNING If the bags are made from plastic they need to be washed very good before using! If the plastic bubble bags are not cleaned good, then the hash will taste like plastic. Another important thing to keep in mind with bubble bags, is you have to super clean the screens for future use, or else they will get clogged.
    I keep the strains separate because each strain has its own resin profile. I can always mixed the finished product in a bowl to suit my taste when I burn it. Making hash is an art, and there are a lot of little tricks to tweak the purity of it.
    Have you ever tried rosin? It's way easier to make and lots, and lots, stronger. The first time I tried rosin, it scared the hell out of me. The manufacture process activates the in-active thc into active thc and boosts the buzz a lot. Good luck bro!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

AND (22-11-18), Beezerk (23-11-18), Cleargreen (24-10-19), GEORGE (23-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Feebay item 121798728223, just bought the same set, check out this thread when you have them https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ubble-Bag-Bash

Just drove to asda for the ice, got my buckets already, just need a mixer and were away...have about 4oz of trim & popcorn from 6 plants (all going in together) tomorrows the day
    dude......... i expect a step by step on the hashish section

bubblelisious
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by creeperpark View Post
    Get you a cheap set for starters. The price range is from $29 to $399 for the eight bag set. I think I paid $50 for a cheap 8 bag set, however I only use 4 of the bags at a time. I end up with 25 micron hash that melts better than the other sizes. WARNING If the bags are made from plastic they need to be washed very good before using! If the plastic bubble bags are not cleaned good, then the hash will taste like plastic. Another important thing to keep in mind with bubble bags, is you have to super clean the screens for future use, or else they will get clogged.
    I keep the strains separate because each strain has its own resin profile. I can always mixed the finished product in a bowl to suit my taste when I burn it. Making hash is an art, and there are a lot of little tricks to tweak the purity of it.
    Have you ever tried rosin? It's way easier to make and lots, and lots, stronger. The first time I tried rosin, it scared the hell out of me. The manufacture process activates the in-active thc into active thc and boosts the buzz a lot. Good luck bro!
    Great info mate thanks.
    What's rosin you mention?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Rosin is resin melted off buds gently. Its a from of shatter or Wax like substance that is smoke-able. What makes rosin different is you can rotate the Tetrahydrocannabinolic acid into Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) by the temperature exposure. Its the easiest to make, and I think the best too. No solvents! First you need a easy to get,Titanium Flat Iron Hair Straightener with Digital LCD Display,Instant Heat Up,High Heat up to 450 degrees. They cost about $35 us dollars and you can get them at any store that sells women's hair products. Women use them for straitening their hair. I like the kind you can set the temperature to the desired temps. Second thing you need is wax paper that you bake cookies with. Now how you make it is like this: Heat up the iron to the desired temp., I like 300 degrees. While its heating you take a bud and wrap it up in the wax paper. Take a bud the size of a pea or of your thumb into the wax paper folded to the size to fit the iron. I set the temperature for 300. Then press, i like to count to 30 holding the press closed tightly with the bud in the iron at 300 degree. After that you pull it out and open and remove the smashed bud and what's left in the paper is rosin. Take a knife and scrap it up, then torch it and boom! One hit = One Joint!! Be Super Careful because its easy to over due and get too high! That's how you make Rosin.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (24-10-19), creeperpark (24-11-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast