Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any ideas on whats wrong?? (photos included)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

If I read that right (my brain hurts, lol) you increase from 1ml per litre to 4ml per gallon ? if so thats less than 1ml per litre...even adding another 1ml per gallon is still less than 2ml per litre. Gallon=4.5 litres. I feed upto 4ml per litre when they're hungry

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

British green (26-11-18), CityDweller (26-11-18), friendlygrower (26-11-18), GEORGE (26-11-18), Herbitual (26-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    If I read that right (my brain hurts, lol) you increase from 1ml per litre to 4ml per gallon ? if so thats less than 1ml per litre...even adding another 1ml per gallon is still less than 2ml per litre. Gallon=4.5 litres. I feed upto 4ml per litre when they're hungry
    ok so i start with 2ML a gallon then go up to 4 ml a gallon then go up to 6 ml a gallon then i went up to 7 ml a gallon keep in mind when i fed them my ppm was 1100 0.7 scale i was told never to go over 1200 in soil ??? and when i do i usually get problems reasons i stopped i also add silica and carbs and bud factor x and big bud 4 ml a L would for sure burn the shit out of my plants

4. The Following User Says Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygrower View Post
    ok so i start with 2ML a gallon then go up to 4 ml a gallon then go up to 6 ml a gallon then i went up to 7 ml a gallon keep in mind when i fed them my ppm was 1100 0.7 scale i was told never to go over 1200 in soil ??? and when i do i usually get problems reasons i stopped i also add silica and carbs and bud factor x and big bud 4 ml a L would for sure burn the shit out of my plants
    You really don't need to be worrying about ppm in soil.

Not sure why we're mixing metric and imperial, btw...but 7ml per gallon is 1.5ml per litre. That's ever so low for feeding a hungry plant.

Or are you adding all of your additives in the same quantity?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post

do you think ill be ok giving them water and then feed i just dont want to feed feed usually always leads to issues, also my plan is to add 4 ml of grow and 5ml of bloom nxt feeding so 9ML a g and then also give the big bud and silica and carbs ??? no cal mag

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18), Herbitual (26-11-18)

Thanks

do you think ill be ok giving them water and then feed i just dont want to feed feed usually always leads to issues, also my plan is to add 4 ml of grow and 5ml of bloom nxt feeding so 9ML a g and then also give the big bud and silica and carbs ??? no cal mag
    'Ang on...you ARE adding all of the nutes in the same quantities?

Even then, 9ml is 2ml per litre...still a tad low.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

friendlygrower (26-11-18), GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    You really don't need to be worrying about ppm in soil.

Not sure why we're mixing metric and imperial, btw...but 7ml per gallon is 1.5ml per litre. That's ever so low for feeding a hungry plant.

Or are you adding all of your additives in the same quantity?
    my last feeding was exaclly this 7ML a g of a and b bloom sensi and then 4 ML G big bud 5ML g silica 2ML g carbs 3ml G bud factor x 2 ML G cal mag

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-11-18), GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

my last feeding was exaclly this 7ML a g of a and b bloom sensi and then 4 ML G big bud 5ML g silica 2ML g carbs 3ml G bud factor x 2 ML G cal mag
    Right...seriously - we need one measuring system...metric's as good as any.

Was that 7ml COMBINED of A and B or 7ml EACH of A and B? That's the difference between a 1.5ml/L feed and 3ml/L feed - both of which could be considered light.

And then the other feeds were combined in one feed? 16ml or something per gallon of various snake oils in the alternate feed?

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-11-18), friendlygrower (26-11-18), GEORGE (26-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Right...seriously - we need one measuring system...metric's as good as any.

Was that 7ml COMBINED of A and B or 7ml EACH of A and B? That's the difference between a 1.5ml/L feed and 3ml/L feed - both of which could be considered light.

And then the other feeds were combined in one feed? 16ml or something per gallon of various snake oils in the alternate feed?
    7ML of a and 7ML of b 14ML all together and yes i put all those additives in with me feeding?? i do feed water feed water
    Last edited by friendlygrower; 26-11-18 at 09:33 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-18), Trex (29-11-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2