Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who wants a bit of CocoBongo :) - Q & A with Jokes

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    am gona ban you lad
    Pmsl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

AND (27-11-18), GEORGE (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18), scoobywho (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrChedHead View Post
    Thanks mate also im tryna save bit of money this year is it possible to grate up some old coconut shells on a cheese grater and use that
    Keep an eye out on Wilko's site. They sometimes have blocks of coco fibre for just a few quid. One year they had to put a limit on how many blocks can be bought per transaction. "Go figure" as they say in American English.

I have a block and it is fairly stringy. Not as fluffy or regular as I see in people's pots here.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

AND (27-11-18), GEORGE (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18), scoobywho (27-11-18)

MrChedHead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Keep an eye out on Wilko's site. They sometimes have blocks of coco fibre for just a few quid. One year they had to put a limit on how many blocks can be bought per transaction. "Go figure" as they say in American English.

I have a block and it is fairly stringy. Not as fluffy or regular as I see in people's pots here.
    Thanks

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MrChedHead For This Useful Post:

AND (27-11-18), GEORGE (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18), scoobywho (27-11-18), Valentina (27-11-18)

Guest Guest

Not coco specific but what’s the best strain you have ever grown?

You get many fungus gnats? If so what do you do about them?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

AND (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18), scoobywho (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,927 Times

So how easy is coco? I pick up some a&b & calmag and slowly increase the ec while reading the plants?

What size pots would you reccommend for autos and how often/volume do you water?

I keep seeing perfect PH products that seems too easy but never seen them being used.

Finally, how bad is the smoke compared to organic? Not sure I could go back ;-)
    Current grow: Cindy jocks & Royal Dwaft

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ery-Auto-Diary

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to UpT0wn For This Useful Post:

AND (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18), scoobywho (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MrChedHead View Post
    Thanks mate also im tryna save bit of money this year is it possible to grate up some old coconut shells on a cheese grater and use that

Hahahahaha you bastard. Proper laugh out loud.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

AND (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18), scoobywho (27-11-18), Valentina (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

What size air pots Joker? Saw your video. Nice setup.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (27-11-18), Valentina (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Weee... Joker called me mukka...

Thanks, Joker! I will most probably drop in when I delve deeper into the coco. Still working on my climate control, feeling the pulse of the plant. All the EC-ing and pH-ing just seems a bit too involved for now, but am gonna be swinging by every now and then for sure! Thanks!!
    hahaha you a mukka now amigo are you currently growing in coco at the min? not seen a diary? tbh after a while you rarely look at EC through veg anyway an here an there in flower lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    Not coco specific but what’s the best strain you have ever grown?

You get many fungus gnats? If so what do you do about them?

ello cantona kidaa, hope all is well mate, you not set back up yet mate? oooofff ermm smoke wise was the cuts i got off a mate was Exo X OG kush am i divvy for lettin that cut slip away tbh
    honestly mate i aint had them ever when using canna coco pro, spring tails yeaa for sure. but i think other pests are down to were the supplier keeps them.

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    So how easy is coco? I pick up some a&b & calmag and slowly increase the ec while reading the plants?

What size pots would you reccommend for autos and how often/volume do you water?

I keep seeing perfect PH products that seems too easy but never seen them being used.

Finally, how bad is the smoke compared to organic? Not sure I could go back ;-)
    yo yo yo uptown mukka, coco may seem tricky on 1st run but i feel you get swing of it very quick once you get going. most people i have seen struggle starting seedlings in coco as it can be little tricky coz they think soak em every day its all good due to its aeration but its not the case tbh, less frequent stronger feeds would be better, easiest way is starting them in soil (for photo definitely) , thinking back i used to use a canna seedling feed for about a week its helped me wen i was starting out

AB, Rhizo, Buddhas tree silicon for veg for me (calmag jus use as foliar spray) aye mate just step ec up slowing by 0.2s till they get to a nice lush colour, i dont even check EC in veg mate i play it by how the plants look colour wise and growth wise, to pale increase feed gettin to dark drop it back a bit.

15ltr pots of coco is good size for autos, seen 20s with trees in them, most people would say 10ltr for soil anyway.water volume depends on plant size etc, i believe less is more to get them roots going faster at beginning

now PH perfect is something i aint tried i dont like idea of it but it works for some people, i may run experiment in here on them bro some time, organic is a better smoke but you will get little less, i find aslong as you flush them till they are super yellow in coco an nice cure the smoke is tip top mate

Quote Originally Posted by Spdrjeff View Post
    What size air pots Joker? Saw your video. Nice setup.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    ello jeff mukka, am in 15ltr mate they are good size for 1.2 tents etc. people moan about them leakin an pissing out the side but its how you build them along withfilling them correctly
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 27-11-18 at 03:56 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Jeff (27-11-18), scoobywho (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,142 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    sweet mate anything ya need let me know, may even have free mentor slot, at present am all mentored out of energy
    Nice 1 mate will tap you up February 👍

From the groom

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

Jeff (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Cheers joker. Never looked into coco much, but maybe try it on my next grow

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Jeff (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18), scoobywho (27-11-18)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast