Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who wants a bit of CocoBongo :) - Q & A with Jokes

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Top thread joker lad, should have been started a long time ago 👍

My autos are at day 38 of around 70, started flower burst on the 23rd so thinking drop that on thr 30th, run the big bud for a week, then use the overdrive for a fortnight... whats your thoughts?

Taking into account a decent flush at the end like

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Jeff (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18), scoobywho (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    hahaha you a mukka now amigo are you currently growing in coco at the min? not seen a diary? tbh after a while you rarely look at EC through veg anyway an here an there in flower lol.
    Hiya Joker. I use soil-coco mix, seems to have worked okay for me this year. I have a completed diary in the Seedsman section, and in the middle of a 2nd one there.

I have pretty much grown every thing all my life in soil, from cactus as a child to helping out with a back garden where I used to live etc, all except for a non-circulating hydroponics stint (Kratky method) with chilli plants very briefly a few years ago.

Macky has raved on about how wonderful coco is, about the speed and yield. So as much as I am pretty sold on the idea, the new equipment, new ferts and possibly a hydro system have put me off. With soil I can water every other day and she would be fine, I'd lose it if I had to check and water a few times a day for one small plant in a tiny tent. Rootball disposal is an issue as well. A spiky rootball is rather distinctive and now that I don't have a garden to bury them in, would be worse if I had a spiky rootball as well as a WPOTM contender both at the same time.

And that's why I have been in the soil camp.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

AND (27-11-18), Ironman (27-11-18), Jeff (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Yes Joker lad, top work😁

⚒Sent from Thames Iron works⚒

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Jeff (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

How long is your usual flush in coco? will plain water work? I'll take a couple trichome pics later if you're willing to have a look.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UpT0wnSkunk View Post
    Top info mate, cheers. Definitely tempting, and I hear lush green leaves are guaranteed ;-)

I picked up some organicus which says it can be used for hydro & soil. Am I mad in thinking I could control the PH, read the plant & use the force and get decent results?
    They are mate get yaself in coco broooo. Av used that on recommendation from he knows it inside out like everyfin else but i believe it keeps ph more stable in the soil.

Quote Originally Posted by Priapus View Post
    Cheers joker. Never looked into coco much, but maybe try it on my next grow
    Nows the time then mateeee, u wont regret it you probs think fukk shuda dun it sooner pmsl.

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Top thread joker lad, should have been started a long time ago ��

My autos are at day 38 of around 70, started flower burst on the 23rd so thinking drop that on thr 30th, run the big bud for a week, then use the overdrive for a fortnight... whats your thoughts?

Taking into account a decent flush at the end like
    Ello me mukka wots the breeder seed to weed time on them? Gives rough idea. I wud start big bud soon as they as they start to slightly crown on the bud sites maybe even just before would need see pic tbh lad. U want me pop in ya diary an check? Will be quick bang on the BB then straight into overdrive. As for flush just get that goin wen ya got plenty amber gives u little more time on the OD. Ya learnin quick tho buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Hiya Joker. I use soil-coco mix, seems to have worked okay for me this year. I have a completed diary in the Seedsman section, and in the middle of a 2nd one there.

I have pretty much grown every thing all my life in soil, from cactus as a child to helping out with a back garden where I used to live etc, all except for a non-circulating hydroponics stint (Kratky method) with chilli plants very briefly a few years ago.

Macky has raved on about how wonderful coco is, about the speed and yield. So as much as I am pretty sold on the idea, the new equipment, new ferts and possibly a hydro system have put me off. With soil I can water every other day and she would be fine, I'd lose it if I had to check and water a few times a day for one small plant in a tiny tent. Rootball disposal is an issue as well. A spiky rootball is rather distinctive and now that I don't have a garden to bury them in, would be worse if I had a spiky rootball as well as a WPOTM contender both at the same time.

And that's why I have been in the soil camp.
    Most a soil ratio then val? An just used the coco as extra drainage/ aeration? Least ya no ur soil but u soon realise how faster an better coco is. I like soil as it can be left few days or so b4 attendin to it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Yes Joker lad, top work��

⚒Sent from Thames Iron works⚒
    Ha ha glad u like it lad coco bongo soon 4 u darlinggg

Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    How long is your usual flush in coco? will plain water work? I'll take a couple trichome pics later if you're willing to have a look.
    Ello sour mate. Depends on colour for me if they dark an loaded on nutes 2week but if you lower feed bit towards end get them lightened up you can get away with 7 10days. Min 10days usually 4 me. U want them as yellow as possible b4 chop.
    Of course mate post wot ever u need in here if u unsure, i keep eyes on diarys to any way wer i can mukkaa

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Valentina (28-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Hello jokes

Which bloom nutes did you mention to me on last grow mukka?

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Hello jokes

Which bloom nutes did you mention to me on last grow mukka?

Current diary
    Which one lad mentor one we did? Mem like fish sum times me kidaa av refresh me kidaaa haha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

gardro (27-11-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Which one lad mentor one we did? Mem like fish sum times me kidaa av refresh me kidaaa haha
    Yeah that one, used PK 13/14 but there was a better one you said. Or 2 of them I think?

Current diary

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (27-11-18), Sadface (27-11-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Hammerhead at a guess guardo

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

gardro (27-11-18), joker_the_smoker (27-11-18)

Thanks

Overdrive something ?

Current diary

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (27-11-18), Sadface (27-11-18)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast