Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I need help with tips on what to do for a PRE FLOWERING plant

Thanks

Default I need help with tips on what to do for a PRE FLOWERING plant

my plant just last night was showing its very first pre bud with a long white pistil coming out of it! I was so happy because 1st the seeds came from a friends bag seed and 2 i really thought it was going to be a male because of how fast it was growing and also just last week it had what looked like a few balls with no pistils but thank god last night i saw it had grown its first pistil. I was thrilled. Now i just need tto know what to do to help it into pre flowering/flowering stage?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18), Kurdt (06-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by justintimeshepard View Post
    my plant just last night was showing its very first pre bud with a long white pistil coming out of it! I was so happy because 1st the seeds came from a friends bag seed and 2 i really thought it was going to be a male because of how fast it was growing and also just last week it had what looked like a few balls with no pistils but thank god last night i saw it had grown its first pistil. I was thrilled. Now i just need tto know what to do to help it into pre flowering/flowering stage?
    Did you change lights to 12/12? Transition nutes are similar to late bloom nutes, but ask someone with more experience.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18), justintimeshepard (07-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Run your lights 18/6 20/4 or 24/0 that should keep it in veg.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Jeff (12-12-18), justintimeshepard (09-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

Just change your lights to 12/12 and it will flower out from there. Keep an eye on it while its flowering as it may hermie.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-12-18), Jeff (12-12-18), justintimeshepard (07-12-18)

Thanks

Watch the light, change it according to the reaction to it by the plant. You can feed your plant a little through the water. And do not forget to monitor the pH level. You can give a lot of advice, but for this you need to know what kind of soil you use, how it was prepared, what the plant has already been given. And best of all show the photo.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JayePotts For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (07-12-18), GEORGE (06-12-18), Jeff (12-12-18), justintimeshepard (07-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousaurusRex View Post
    Just change your lights to 12/12 and it will flower out from there. Keep an eye on it while its flowering as it may hermie.
    what would make it go hermie? I def don't want that

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (07-12-18), GEORGE (07-12-18), Jeff (12-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

what would make it go hermie? I def don't want that
    Because its a bag seed you run the risk of it being prone to hermie. Otherwise stress, broken dark cycles etc can cause it. Ive got three bag seeds up now and they are fine. Just keep a look out for "male organs" on the off chance it happens and ya end up pollinating your block

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-12-18), Jeff (12-12-18), justintimeshepard (09-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousaurusRex View Post
    Because its a bag seed you run the risk of it being prone to hermie. Otherwise stress, broken dark cycles etc can cause it. Ive got three bag seeds up now and they are fine. Just keep a look out for "male organs" on the off chance it happens and ya end up pollinating your block
    ok will do thank you

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (12-12-18), GEORGE (10-12-18), Jeff (12-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,169 Times

What medium are you in - soil?

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (13-12-18), GEORGE (12-12-18), Jeff (12-12-18), justintimeshepard (12-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erby View Post
    What medium are you in - soil?
    medium is Black Gold seedling mix soil

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (13-12-18), GEORGE (12-12-18), Jeff (12-12-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast