Thread: NFt and COB questions and pictures

Thanks

Default NFt and COB questions and pictures

Morning all,

Just on the start of week 3 of Veg (1-NFT 242 2 Strawberry am from seed and 2 brucebanner#3 from seed) and so far i'm very impressed. I'm running the Optic4 and have a optic 2 which i want to start using as side lighting when in flower. My question and probably might sound a bit stupid but just want some one to say yeah that fine or don't be daft is ... Would you start using the extra light from flower or should i be using it now in Veg too ? i think they look happy and the roots are whiter than white. Also any advice on uping my RH with out buying a humidifier ?

All advice appreciated

Happy stoner saturday IMG_4186.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slappynosegrind For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-12-18), MonsterEnergy (03-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by slappynosegrind View Post
    Morning all,

Just on the start of week 3 of Veg (1-NFT 242 2 Strawberry am from seed and 2 brucebanner#3 from seed) and so far i'm very impressed. I'm running the Optic4 and have a optic 2 which i want to start using as side lighting when in flower. My question and probably might sound a bit stupid but just want some one to say yeah that fine or don't be daft is ... Would you start using the extra light from flower or should i be using it now in Veg too ? i think they look happy and the roots are whiter than white. Also any advice on uping my RH with out buying a humidifier ?

All advice appreciated

Happy stoner saturday IMG_4186.jpg
    As far ss rh goes, you can use a warm water spray/mist in your grow area and the evaporation should up your rh a bit. You may want to spray multiple times a day, depending on how fast it evaporates.

Regarding lights. If the plants are happy, wait. As they get older, they need more light.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-12-18), MonsterEnergy (03-01-19), slappynosegrind (08-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,680 Times

You could try hanging a towel from something into a container of water and have a fan blowing onto the towel, it will wick up the water.

I use a banana stand with a teatowel hanging from it into a bowl of water

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oJAE For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-12-18), MonsterEnergy (03-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Hi Slappy

I like these Optics

Are the plants photos or autos ?

If they're photos you certainly don't need all the light at this early stage

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

Erby (15-12-18), GEORGE (15-12-18), MonsterEnergy (03-01-19), slappynosegrind (15-12-18)

Thanks

Hi Gardo,

They're photos. its now the start of week 4 of veg. The optic come with a 16 - 8 setting so i might do that for a week they are currently of 18-6 what you guys think ?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slappynosegrind For This Useful Post:

gardro (15-12-18), GEORGE (15-12-18), MonsterEnergy (03-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,169 Times

From what I've read with good cobs, its surprising how little of the full power they need from the lights, it seems that you could really take advantage of that dimmer and save yourself on the lekky bills.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

gardro (15-12-18), GEORGE (15-12-18), MonsterEnergy (03-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by slappynosegrind View Post
    Hi Gardo,

They're photos. its now the start of week 4 of veg. The optic come with a 16 - 8 setting so i might do that for a week they are currently of 18-6 what you guys think ?
    Is this the controller on yours?

I would definitely just run without bloom enhancer until after you flip to 12/12.

For veg I would press the 18 button to give 18 on 6 off

Nice light

You got 220 watts without the bloom enhancer and 405 watts with

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-12-18), MonsterEnergy (03-01-19), slappynosegrind (16-12-18)

Thanks

Thumbs up

Just a little update on the lights . 2 is working fine, We are now in flower and looking happy, Any one who wants to chip in on defoliation i'm more than happy to listen Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4257 copy.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	122.1 KB 
ID:	368966

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slappynosegrind For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-19), MonsterEnergy (03-01-19)