Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aqua/water farm or Wilma System?

Thanks

Thanks for the replies, now I just need to make my mind up!

Quote Originally Posted by WWBB View Post
    Hello

I use a Wilma 4 x 11 litre and had great results the only draw back I found was the res changing but I found a way to make it easy. You can leave them too if you need to go away I managed to leave mine for a week before when away on holiday and it took care of it’s self.

I use clays pebbles as a medium and you’ll definitely need a pen fro ec and ph this is not optional with a Wilma. They do take up a bit of head height to so think about that to. The system fits snug in a 60x60x140 tent.

I use a dwc home build to veg then transfer into the Wilma and that thing grows a decent plant from clone in 3 weeks. So they are really cool but like said the pump timer died and the plant went just as quick this also happened in the Wilma and they carried on as the roots were in the base res by then so no issues.

Happy choosing and growing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger-bud View Post
    I found that 18l worked well in 1.2 tent. Bigger pots for bigger plants but my 1.2 tent was rammed with 4 plants in there.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyrionblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-12-18), Ginger-bud (11-12-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2