Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ph with canna

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,671 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Percie View Post
    I use canna aqua, I wasn't aware you could get it in soft or hard you can canna hydro but that is only for run to waste setups, I'm 0.9 out the tap so I use a mix of RO and tap water to an ec of around 0.4

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Just been looking at the ro systems that go before your tap there not badly priced at about ?80 is that what your using ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzydave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzydave View Post
    Just been looking at the ro systems that go before your tap there not badly priced at about ?80 is that what your using ?
    Yeah got mine off the bay finerfilters was who sent it, you can choose what fitment so piece fitting straight into a water pipe, shower fits where your shower head screws on but I choose garden tap then use an adapter for the tap and I run it in the bath into 25ltr containers

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Percie For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (10-12-18), GEORGE (10-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,671 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Percie View Post
    Yeah got mine off the bay finerfilters was who sent it, you can choose what fitment so piece fitting straight into a water pipe, shower fits where your shower head screws on but I choose garden tap then use an adapter for the tap and I run it in the bath into 25ltr containers

Ideal do they run at normal speed

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzydave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzydave View Post
    Ideal do they run at normal speed
    No they run slooow and not sure of the ratio but I'm guessing around 7/1 waste water to ro water and if your water pressure ain't very good will need a pump I think this helps with the waste to ro ratio, that's y I fill in the bath just leave it going if it overfills don't really matter it is a pain and wish I didn't need to the systems that run at normal tap speed are ?1-3k like what these ladderless window cleaners use

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Percie For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-12-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2