Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Whitey Thread.

Thanks

Default The Official Whitey Thread.

Whitey is a slang term for when a recreational drug user, as a direct or indirect result of drug use (usually cannabis), begins to faint and usually faints. The term comes from the way one's skin turns pale during and after a fainting episode. While fainting is usually only a problem for those with low blood pressure, it can become possible for those without hypotension to faint after using cannabis or other drugs which have the short-term effect of lowering the blood pressure. Whiteying is perceived by the stoner subculture as the result of using too much cannabis within too short a period of time. In fact the factors that usually facilitate fainting, such as tiredness, lack of fluids and food, and a hot and humid environment, as well as natural hypotension, are just as important as the amount of cannabis involved. Therefore, one can 'throw' a whitey having used only what may be regarded as a perfectly moderate dosage. Whiteying sometimes involves vomiting and shakiness. It has been alleged in some internet sites that Whiteying(in this case, vomiting) is a result of having low blood sugar, and that eating something with a high sugar content will reduce the risk of vomiting, but this is merely hearsay, and is backed by no real evidence.

Another form of whiteying is "the dead zone" or "spins" as it is popularly known amongst certain groups of Cannabis users. The dead zone causes you to become aggressively submissive and dizzy. Symptoms include; sweaty palms, nausea, hot flushes, blurred vision and an overwhelming feeling of paranoia. When in the dead zone any form of mobility and communication is extremely difficult and stressful, all these symptoms combined would create the illusion that you are indeed "dead" or "spinning out". The dead zone can last for an hour or ten minutes depending on the person, and usually involves mixing cannabis with alcohol, particularly if one drinks before smoking.
    - Wiki
    i know whitey are look in a funny way but they can be scary to the person under the effect.

so when was the last time you whitey'd?

Thanks

Years ago, when I first started
    Nuff respect,
    GanjaFarmer420

Here have a listen to these two 420 tunes!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEDkLuQEvaQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64DpiVysXNI
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNhUUaK9JMc&feature=fvw

Blueberry by Dutch Passion (125w CFL): https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=18030
    12/12 Bagseed (CFL): https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=18759
    Skunk #1 by Flying Dutchmen (CFL/HPS): https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-%28CFL-HPS%29
    Amnesia Haze: (650w CFL): https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068501353
    Soon to be doing Skunk No.1 again and some Bagseeds stayed tuned all - I'm back!

Thanks

Not quite a whitey but a sit down and a brew...

Was at me mates 40th.
    Had a couple of didlie n power.

Had an amnesia joint of a friend there and then the didlie's kicked in so I sat down and had a minute with a brew... lol..

Was still up at 12 the next day tho... Even at my age...LOL..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

it was prolly about 10 years ago, i bet it had sommet to do with voddy aswell lol

Thanks

Cant remember the last time I whited. I think It was round a friends house. We were just jammin in his garden having a chat and a smoke. Then I just suddenly started feeling sick, and I was. Probably because I had nothing to eat all day.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

Was on second trip to Dam, was in the 420 one evening and had been drinking & smoking all day and fancied a change from "Green" so I took a look at the hash menu - and picked something from near the bottom of the menu (I didn't know it was in order of strengh - with the strongest stuff at the bottom).

Anyway it was a bit sticky & I couldn't crumble it so I rat's tailed it in a joint - big mistake.

no-one round the table would take it off me and a couple said "be carefull with that its strong shit" I just said "I'm OK" in that unknowing of the impending crash-n-burn looming over the ashtray way you do.....

Anyway I gets down to the roach - says "Oh - I think I've overdone it" and promptly collapses over the table.

Some time later when I start to come round my friends carry me outside and the fresh air hits me... Palputaions and a strange green colour come over me, they drop me on the floor and dive back inside - several full sugar cokes & a chocolate waffle later I stagger to my feet take two steps and fall on my arse in a fit of giggles - they carry me about a half mile almost all the way back to the hotel at which point I come round, head for the chip-n-mayo shop & then the RLD for some beers & hooker oggling.

They took that hash off me for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bimble View Post
    Was on second trip to Dam, was in the 420 one evening and had been drinking & smoking all day and fancied a change from "Green" so I took a look at the hash menu - and picked something from near the bottom of the menu (I didn't know it was in order of strengh - with the strongest stuff at the bottom).

Anyway it was a bit sticky & I couldn't crumble it so I rat's tailed it in a joint - big mistake.

no-one round the table would take it off me and a couple said "be carefull with that its strong shit" I just said "I'm OK" in that unknowing of the impending crash-n-burn looming over the ashtray way you do.....

Anyway I gets down to the roach - says "Oh - I think I've overdone it" and promptly collapses over the table.

Some time later when I start to come round my friends carry me outside and the fresh air hits me... Palputaions and a strange green colour come over me, they drop me on the floor and dive back inside - several full sugar cokes & a chocolate waffle later I stagger to my feet take two steps and fall on my arse in a fit of giggles - they carry me about a half mile almost all the way back to the hotel at which point I come round, head for the chip-n-mayo shop & then the RLD for some beers & hooker oggling.

They took that hash off me for the rest of the weekend.
    haha lmao quality

Thanks

Never heard of this being called a 'Whitey' Has allwas been called 'Greening out' where im from

I don't grow weed - I plant seeds - The seed grows the weed

Bobby Digital Guest

yeah greening out is what it was called in my youth but i havent had 1 for years and then they were not so bad really i think if you remember its only the weed and nothing serious u will be fine. Try telling that to sum1 whos having one easier said than done lol
    peace

Thanks

this is were you get a difference with weed smokers.

if u know your going 'a bit west' (that's what we call it) then you can stop it. its all about being able to deal with them. if u cant (and a lot of people cant) then you just shouldn't smoke weed in my opinion. but i personally have not gone west on weed alone. its a mix of alcohol and weed that does if for me. its the same with all drugs, you need to have the right head for it.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast